• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Scarefest: 17-18 October 2015

Just the Saturday for me, as I'm going to a gig in London on the Sunday.
As ever, despite a distinctly lacklustre year for the park overall, looking forward to this one :)

Will sort maze tickets nearer the time and have a nasty feeling my AP needs renewing as well :(

I have now booked my maze tickets. Really looking forward to Scarefest this year, especially after last year being so dull and boring, will be nice to have new mazes and scare zones!

Still need to book my maze tickets and hotel, oops. Likely to be stopping on Resort.

I'll most likely have it booked by the end of tomorrow night, so I'm in no rush :)

I'll have to see how much staff discount is and weigh it up against that.

I am there for both days now, stopping in Splash! Now I have no excuse not to dress up... :p

I know a few people are staying on resort, but is there anyone who is looking at stopping off at Rugeley Travelodge for at least the Saturday night, and possibly the Friday as well?

EDIT: Scratch this - I'll be staying at home instead, as I've got other plans for the Sunday.

Last edited:
My accommodation is sorted (but means that I have to share a bed with the venue owner),;)
Travel plans are sorted.:D
Scaremaze tickets booked for three o'clock.:rolleyes:
And I'm scary enough to not need a costume.o_O