• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Scarefest: 17-18 October 2015

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
TowersStreet Official Scarefest Meet 2015

The penultimate meet of the year is soon upon us - and it's the Scarefest weekend meet at Alton Towers! With scare mazes and rides until late - it is always one of the highlights of the year.

We will be meeting at 9:30am on the Saturday, just before the rides open - but later, 11:00am on Sunday - in order to give everyone a bit of a lie in as it's such a packed weekend!

For those staying over, we're recommending Rugeley Travelodge, although on the Saturday of Scarefest, there isn't usually a pub social due to the late closure of the park. However, on the Friday night before the meet, for those around, there will probably be a few drinks to be had at The Plaza, near the Travelodge.

The plan for the weekend - including maze booking information!

Friday, 16th October
Evening: The Plaza, Rugeley (Wetherspoons)

Saturday, 17th October
9:30am - Meet outside the Box Office on Towers Street
3:00pm - MAZE BOOKING SLOT - please book your maze tickets online!
9:00pm - Ride close.

Sunday, 18th October
11:00am - Meet outside the Box Office on Towers Street
9:00pm - Ride close.

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

Last edited:
I'm planning on being there for at least the Saturday. I may be there for the Sunday as well, but I might have other plans.

I'm there on the Saturday, I'm leaving at 7pm though as I have to be in London the following day. First meet too so I'm pretty excited!

Last edited:
It would be rude not to show my face really. I'll be there on the Saturday only, unless something miraculous happens and I end up attending the Sunday too.

Excited! :D

I'll be there for the Friday social, Saturday and roughly half of Sunday! I don't imagine many people will be doing the full on Halloween makeup and costume schtick post-mazes, but I'm going to try and make an effort with a all day spooky look anyway! :)

I shall be there for both days!

Unsure about staying over yet, if a space comes up I'll stop over if not in fine driving back home.

Will also be doing the mazes on the Saturday.

Desperate to actually show my face at a meet this year, but due to work commitments I'll probably be working every weekend in October - will have to see what I can do.

There's a 99.9% chance I'll be there for both days, likely to parting y'all company early Sunday evening.

Hopefully I'll be able to attend the Friday evening this time round but that fate lies in the hand of uni.

Just a quick heads-up - the dates on the overall meet page (not the Scarefest one, but the one that has all the meets listed on it) has Scarefest as being on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th October. :p

Just a quick heads-up - the dates on the overall meet page (not the Scarefest one, but the one that has all the meets listed on it) has Scarefest as being on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th October. :p
So it does. I'll edit it so it's correct later. Thanks for the heads-up. :)

I am there both days and have booked my maze tickets for the 3pm on Saturday!

:D

Is it worth sharing the link for booking tickets, as I am struggling to find it on the site.

Cheers,

Ian