• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Scarefest: 17-18 October 2015

Hiya guys,

I am around on Saturday and will be making some sort of goodies to hand around like usual, I hope to dress up, don't know if the other half will be around, Badger might know why he might not be. Need to try and find my pass if not I will get one reprinted this weekend.

Me and the scariest short one shall be in attendance on Saturday. 99.9% sure I CBA to dress up though :p

Just been having a chat with our Alastair about the travellers. Apparently the races are on Thursday and Friday so does that mean the travellers will be there in full force on the Saturday and Sunday too?

Hoping it's just Sunday...

I imagine it'll just be the Sunday, but it wouldn't surprise me if there are some there on the Saturday as well.

What is traveller day? I know they stop selling alcohol,, what else?
Higher security on park, in the sense that you will see security wandering round, and there are body and bag scanners at the turnstiles. They will only make people who could look a bit dodgy go through them though.

Also, I believe there's no access to the hotels unless you have a booking. :)

Any of you wonderful people able to give me a lift from/to Stoke Station on the Saturday of the meet? Will give fuel money if needed!

Will there be anybody not doing the mazes on Saturday? I can't afford £20 twice so I might not be doing the mazes with TST.

Decided to go for it and booked mazes.
Looking forward to it, not long left now. :)

tickets booked for 3 o clock but we are only coming for just the saturday (money issues :(, but we will be there for the fireworks w-end) yayy see you all soon :)

Not sure if I've posted... But...

OF COURSE I WILL BE THERE :D!!

Russell, Russ-sis Ella-May, Rob & myself in a Splash room on Saturday night .

Can't WAIT!!

Maze tickets booked for 3pm woohoo!

Russell, Russ-sis Ella-May, Rob & myself in a Splash room on Saturday night
emoji41.png
Will Sazzle be sozzled? :D

Thought I had 17th off, but I dont. Looks like Im there Sunday only

EDIT: Scratch that! I do have Saturday off :)

Last edited: