• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS Scarefest: 17-18 October 2015

I'm due to be arriving at Towers at 09:34 will you guys still be at the box office at that point or not?

I'm due to be arriving at Towers at 09:34 will you guys still be at the box office at that point or not?
Yes, I'm not sure when then the gates open but there's no ERT so we will still be waiting at the box office. There will also be lots of faff with collecting maze tickets, so don't worry about it. :p

Scarefest Saturday morning is usually the home of faff for the first hour whilst tickets are collected and the Box Offices fails to cope with the crowds!

:)

Extremely last minute, but I might come to this tomorrow. Is anyone driving back after ride close vaguely Sheffield-way?

I can drop you off at Meadowhall if you want Sam. Leaving after last ride, going via Doncaster.

Ian

If we already have our scaremaze tickets can we arrive later and have a lie in whilst the rest of you faff?

I will be there Saturday (have already booked scarefest tickets), but unlikely to come Sunday. Some of you might know I get Sciatica in my legs. Recently I have found it hard to walk and a hoped it would be a little better before the weekend, but doesn't look like it will be. I might not even go Saturday, so if anyone wants free scarefest tickets, let me know and I will see if the park will let me give them to you instead.

Just to confirm do we need to print maze tickets confirmation out or can we show them on phone/tablet screen? Would rather not kill a tree this year, enough have been chopped down at Towers as it is.

Just to confirm do we need to print maze tickets confirmation out or can we show them on phone/tablet screen? Would rather not kill a tree this year, enough have been chopped down at Towers as it is.
I'm just showing the email.

If I was to get three maze tickets with MAP discount does...
  1. Every person collecting tickets need to be there
  2. A MAP need to be shown for every person (basically, can I wait in towers trading whilst my dad waits in th box office)

Won't believe it 'til I see it.

If so, this will be TS history in the making.

LOL

UxguSQbD.png:large

Myself and badlydrawnkel will be on park Saturday and Sunday. Hoping to meet up with you guys for drinks, I'm assuming there will be a tavern gathering at some point! Also staying at ATH so might see some of you on the evening. I will probably be drunk. From about 4pm.