• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TS South: 8-9 April 2023

Bookings made as follows:

FRIDAY - London day
8pm London Eye (please book this yourself)
8.45pm BrewDog Waterloo for food & drinks (Danny, Nicola, Ted, John, Dave W, Callum, Tom, Sam, Craig, Dan, Rob, Ian, Vez)
Piccadilly Line runs Night Tube to Hatton Cross (24/7)

SATURDAY - Chessington day
No reservations being made on this day; likely chill around hotel area or make last minute plans depending

SUNDAY - Thorpe Park day
8.30pm Cote Brasserie Ealing for food (Ted, Tom, Dave W, Callum, Craig, Dan, Rob, Ian)
Elizabeth Line runs to/from Ealing Broadway/Heathrow T4

MONDAY - Legoland day
7.30pm BrewDog Ealing for food & drinks (Dan, Craig, Rob)
Elizabeth Line runs to/from Ealing Broadway/Heathrow T4

Breakfast plan will vary - there are coffee shops in hotel/T4, plus full service breakfast buffet if required in hotel.

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

Looking forward to this one!

I shall only be around for the Thorpe day for this. I was looking forward to a longer meet but unable to make the arrangements work (plus this weekend will be my first time for actual rest after several months of immense stress moving house)

Heads up to anyone travelling between Thorpe and central London using public transport, there appears to be no train service that day and is a rail replacement bus instead, taking 1:22 instead of 0:32.

Looks like from Waterloo it’s a change at Clapham Junction, then a change on to a bus at Hounslow.

Heads up to anyone travelling between Thorpe and central London using public transport, there appears to be no train service that day and is a rail replacement bus instead, taking 1:22 instead of 0:32.

Looks like from Waterloo it’s a change at Clapham Junction, then a change on to a bus at Hounslow.
I've heard there's a Ghost Rail Replacement bus service running to Thorpe Junction as well. Engineering works on the line until Spring 2023 apparently

Just realised I am in fact off next weekend with no plans... might be tempted to join for either Chessington or Thorpe (or maybe both) :). Sadly will be working on the Monday though.

Will be at Chessington & Thorpe now, not sure about Friday, as maybe at Towers. Will be stopping in the every delightful Staines

Is there a plan for meeting on Friday yet? Not sure what time to try to arrive. Any pre-Eye plans shaping up?

We are no longer at Legoland today for the post meet due to lashing rain.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk