• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Fantasy Premier League - 2012/13

hobohippie95 said:
Stelios said:
Tap the world and listen said:
I sort of feel guilty for entering this league considering I never post! Im currently top, but with a league this tight I can't see it lasting!

SO IT'S YOU WHO STOLE MY THUNDAH.

Stelios, you may want to find a team that will pick up points, I need to outscore everyone by 60 points to top the table after next weekend.

I would change my team but I forgot my log in details. And I'll have you know I was top for most of 2012!

Stelios said:
hobohippie95 said:
Stelios said:
Tap the world and listen said:
I sort of feel guilty for entering this league considering I never post! Im currently top, but with a league this tight I can't see it lasting!

SO IT'S YOU WHO STOLE MY THUNDAH.

Stelios, you may want to find a team that will pick up points, I need to outscore everyone by 60 points to top the table after next weekend.

I would change my team but I forgot my log in details. And I'll have you know I was top for most of 2012!

Do you remember your email, if so isn't their an account recovery system?