• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Fantasy Premier League - 2012/13

Adam

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Smiler
After my championship winning exploits of last season, I guess it's my honour to make the topic for this season. Last season was a two horse race toward the end of the season, between me and Nathan. I came up on top thanks to goals from RVP and Cisse combined with a solid defence that included Kompany and Krul.

But that was last season, I know retaining the title won't be easy. So I've brought in new faces, new players to lead the club into glory players that, alongside those players from last year I feel can still bring in the silverware, are the men for the job. So without further ado, here are those 15 men tasked with defending my title, and bringing more glory to the expectant fans of "The Champions FC"

GK: Tim Krul
DF: Vincent Kompany, Richard Dunne, Leighton Baines, Ashley Williams
MF: Theo Walcoot, Mikel Arteta, Wes Hoolahan, Yohan Cabaye (VC)
AT: Segio Aguero (C), Darren Bent
Subs: Adam Federici, Ryan Shawcross, Joe Allen, Billy Sharp.

So, who thinks they've got what it take the title from my grasp?

If you do, then here's the code thingy to join:

25077-8903

Here is my team.
screenshot20120719at233.png

FC Katanga has been sponsored by FastJet this season. Ba and Hart captains. Strayed away from the one player per team rule this time for a better place. Spent up again though. I wish everyone else the best of luck.

Needs more Reading though. Odemwingie, Baines and Hart stay from last season.

I really want to do this but I know there's no point, because I always forget to change it. It always comes to about November and I realise there are 3 or 4 injured/suspended players in the first 11 :p

I've signed up :)

Krul
Walker - Cole - Lescott - Gibbs
Kagawa (VC) - Ramires - Fellaini - Pilkington
Aguero (C) - Graham

De Gea, Coloccini, Larsson, Mackie​

Looking to work on my attack and change my midfield up a bit, but there's my basic team. Not a lot of thought has gone into it, but just give me some time.

d62eb8c155692eb28739decdf4eaaa87.png

I quickly put together this team. I will no doubt be changing it around after watching the friendlies.

Josh, I assume you only have Carroll because you couldn't afford anyone better?

;)

Put together a team.

If I win it'll probably be a fluke with my unsound knowledge of football. :p

Fantasy Football 2012/13

I don't know if anyone else is doing it this year, and apologise if they are, but I decided to get it setup whilst I was setting my team up for this season.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ is where it's at, the code is 290683-82066. Or, you can use the Autojoin code Here.

This year I am aptly named NasQuatch FC, with a nice team evenly spaced out.

Finally after 3 times of trying to pick a team under 100 million I've finally done it

josht said:
Finally after 3 times of trying to pick a team under 100 million I've finally done it

That's normally a bad sign. The amount of times I was spent up last season before settling for a team of mid-table players and Joe Hart was uncanny. And I ended up third from bottom! :p

I wish you the best to defy the odds.

josht said:

That's nothing, the team I finally settled for was my 15th attempt. ;)

Pretty similar situation happened last season as well, although I won that year so maybe it's not such a bad sign.

my team of legend:

GK-Hart
DEF-terry-walker-kompany-rangal
MID-valencia-Van der vaart-delap-lappin
STR-suarez-Aguero

SUB-McCarthy-baird-Moses-Maiga

EDIT- Balotelli is out and aguero is in

I'm surprised you've picked Ballotelli, if he isn't on the bench, than he's banned.