• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Fireworks / End of Season: 4th November 2012

Totally gutted I can't make Fireworks! Got an Engagement party on the Saturday night (not mine! I'm still single! :p) and then a family meal on the Sunday for my Grans birthday! :(

One year I will get to see the fireworks! :'(

Might it be worth sorting a 'Who's going' thread at this stage? :)

I know its only a one day meet but it might help people who are looking for accommodation before/after the meet to find each other! :)

After my manager just giving me a call to tell my off for not asking for time off sooner, I have fireworks meet off anyways! WINNER! :D

Hopefully these fireworks will be awesome! (& worth the lecture :p) :D

Anyone going to be there on the Sat of fireworks - I managed to swap my shift at work so I shall be travelling up on Sat morning. I am aware that it is going to be a busy day but I want to make the most of the last two days of this season :)

I will be there Fri evening and from around 10/11ish on Saturday

Should be Friday and Sunday not to sure about the Saturday yet but might pop along :)

I'll be there Saturday - Monday. Saturday night I'm staying at The Vane & Sunday night I'm on resort. I'm really looking forward to this, Fireworks is one of my favourite meets.

I'll be there Saturday afternoon, to experience the mythical packedness that is Saturday, until Sunday evening (pre-Fireworks display) staying at the amicable Badger's set.

Will anybody need a ticket for Saturday I'm offering one for £15

Quick question, will anybody be passing the Stoke area around 1pm for a late arrival at Towers tomorrow? Just a general enquiry as I'm planning on catching the dreaded bus to/from the park over the course of the weekend.

If there's any car space left for Saturday night and Sunday morning between Towers and the Vane, then I'd really appreciate it. :)

Meeting point tomorrow not 100% _ some doing breakfast at Uttox F&B at 10.30am .

:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Should be on park for 12 o'clock due to me thinking the park won't be overall busy

Jude and I are aiming for 9:30 in Splash as Astro previously put out of wanting to get our last whole day of rides and suspecting some feel the same.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2