• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Fireworks / End of Season: 4th November 2012

Well, what can I say? This weekend's been great! I'll post a high/lowlights list when I'm feeling slightly more awake in the morning. Thanks to everyone who came for making it a brilliant weekend - a really useful distraction from stuff that's going on at home with regard to uni stress and uncertainty about where I may end up next summer. Still, here's to opening 2013, which I'm hoping to attend! :)

Nice meet. :)

Highlights
  • Being the first person to 'ride' SW7!
  • "After months of waiting, park management and engineers are overjoyed that the empty train has made it round the track. But there's a problem: park boss Roland Mack wants to ride... RIGHT NOW."
  • CAMELOT ADMINISTRATORS... COME IN
  • "Alton Towers burning down, burning down, burning down! Alton Towers burning down, poor old Ian!"
  • Frankie & Benny's breakfast with unlimited coffee
  • Getting drunk before Fireworks on Saturday
  • Finally getting over my shyness to talk to Georgia properly :)
  • Eating at Rugeley McDonalds. Spacious!

Lowlights
  • The utter unfairness of being thrown off the Twirling Toadstool. JUSTICE FOR THE CLOUD CUCKOO LAND THREE!
  • Fireworks
  • Crow attacks in Air's queue
  • Slight insensitivity towards my feelings on Sunday morning, but it's OK, I've got over it :)
  • Saying goodbye to Nemesis
  • Not getting to see the ruins fire
  • Saying goodbye to everyone for the season
  • Not getting on Rita

Thanks to Vik and Dave for lifts, and the ever-wonderful AstroDan for accommodation!

What is it that I shout at about 2:07? :/

There's a lot of me doing the same joke four times, it seemed a lot funnier at the time. :p

Love the handheld dolly zoom effect you used a couple of times - really creative ;)

Sam: I might do a re-edit the section involving Wodan.

Psychoaster: That was Dagan's doing, not mine :p

1:05 - I always wondered how TS doing Blare Witch Project would turn out ;)

Rather starting to miss weekends at towers it seems ages ago since the end of the season.

josht said:
Rather starting to miss weekends at towers it seems ages ago since the end of the season.

Well, it is. We're already a quarter of the way through closed season! ;)