• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Scarefest: 18-19 October 2014

Rooms were booked with The Sun discount way back so the price we have is very good value for Towers. I know Ian posted about it on the forum at the time but there wasn't any other interest!

But yes, back in the day when prices were decent as standard Resort was the preferred choice for Scarefest.

:)

Can't make this meet due to a weekend in London, looking to do fireworks meet though!

Can't make this meet because the line-up looks naff and, without a MAP, I need to be selective when I give Merlin my money. I'll try to get to fireworks though! :D

Loved the Scarefest meet last year (apart from the great Scarefest apocalypse of 2013), but as the mazes are the same and I can't do the rides, going to reluctantly give it a miss this time. Roll on Fireworks!

Most likely I shall be there as I haven't been to Towers at all this season!

I will be there and might even be prepared to stay over or share a room at the vane.

Will be there fairly early if anyone wants to meet

Last edited:
Seeing as I've already made my costume and I'll be trekking from Wales I'll be there (hopefully for both days!)

Yeah, I'm going to give this one a miss I think. Scarefest as an event really just isn't doing anything for me, and I could do with trying to save some money.

Fireworks is deffo still on the cards though :)

I will be there for both days, most likely not staying over as its only another 20 mins back to my house from the Ibis. Will sort my maze tickets out tonight!

I can now confirm my attendance for Saturday 18th! Very excited for this meet! I don't know whether to dress up or not though. :/

Non-costume wearing but I'll be attending. Cba with the mazes (I'll probably go and do an hour on Nemesis or something.) Might have a very short person with me....

Reactions: Amy
I'll come and do Nemmy with you then, mate @Poisson!

Decided I'm not going to dress up, as @AstroDan said, if AT aren't making an effort, then I'm not either!

Will book tickets after the weekend.

Is there any chance @Kimberley and I can blag a lift too and from the accommodation? Gratitude/drinks/petrol money etc provided of course :)

It's a shame one or two aren't coming because of the 'event'.

The sosche/rides in the dark matter most!

Really looking forward to a long day at Towers!

:D

I shall be there for both days (quietly admits that this is her first time at Towers this year). Not too sure if I will be doing the dress up this year as trying to save as much money as possible for Germany later on in Oct. :)