• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Scarefest: 18-19 October 2014

Can't do Saturday as i've got my CBT Booked for that day and doing my bike test the week after, may do sunday but will have to see how my financial situation is closer to the date

Custume is now in the post, so should get here before the 18th :) Hopefully there will be a few who get dressed up, as others have said, one of the charms of this meet is seeing everyone in costume, and it does make it more fun :)

Ian

Reactions: Rob
I may or may not dress up. Depends what I can find in my box of tricks, but I'm deffo not spending money on it if they park can't be bothered.

I shall be ordering my costume tonight. I understand why some feel they don't want to put the effort in if the park can't be bothered to but I hope a good number do still decide to dress up. For me it is always the highlight of the Scarefest meet! We shouldn't let the way the park is going stop us from having fun, it's not as if we dress up for Towers!

:)

I've ordered my costume today :) It's nothing much but seeing as I didn't put any effort in last year, I feel somewhat obliged to do so this year.

Still need to sort accommodation out and I'll most likely be staying with @Kimberley. Is there anybody who'll be passing by that way to potentially give us a lift? Muchas gracias.

Definitely not dressing up now, although maybe next year, when the lack of halloween theming, mazes, scare zones and attractions is scarier than a walk through The Sanctuary...

Well think of something scary then, I dunno, I couldn't think of anything else in context! Would be scary for me anyway. :p

I've seen kids half your size and age walk out The Sanctuary unshaken! Just get it done wuss, before it becomes really stale ;)

I shall be there for both days, but probably not staying over as its just as easy for me to go home.

I have also booked my maze tickets for the Saturday.

Unsure if im dressing up or not yet.

Yeah, definitely can't attend Sunday or be arsed with the mazes (far too much effort) Still unsure if I'll be bringing the shortest one :p

Hmm... not been to Towers since July, so despite not having my usual enthusiasm for the event this time around, I'll be there - if only for Nemesis in the dark! No costume this year though sadly, left it too late to organise myself properly.

Just one thing I've been trying to work out - am I right in thinking there's no Scarefest season pass type option this year, and it's the full £10+ EACH time you want to do the maze?

My costume arrived yesterday, so I'm all set to go :) Still not booked accom yet as Kim and I have no viable way of getting to any, other than the resort hotels which are obviously far too expensive to book now. Any suggestions / help on hand? Otherwise we'll be a tad stuck and we certainly don't want to attend for just one day, especially when we'd have to leave before 6 :(

Apparently it's traveller weekend during this meet. Does that change anything?

Not really. Just lots of security around park and no alcohol sold on park either.