• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Scarefest: 18-19 October 2014

Ok... I WILL do it tomorrow!

I think I'll enjoy it more with the natural TST Meet comedy anyway, plus with @Sam on the scene, I don't think I'll be escaping to my Ripsaw instead. :(

There's really nothing to worry about with Sub Terrible.

There's really nothing to worry about with Sub Terrible.
I took my younger brother and one of our cousins on Terry for the first time back in April. Their reaction was not what I expected. They both found it hilarious. :p

Tom, I'm sure you'll be fine. There's nothing to worry about at all with Terry.

EDIT: I can confirm that I'll be at Towers on Sunday afternoon and evening. I would be there earlier, but I won't have access to the car until early afternoon.

I not mazing (going to be doing 5 theme park visits in quick succession so need to budget)

I'm sure I'll be fine once I'm in there, it's just the anticipation. Things I'm worried about:

• Being unnecessarily shouted at constantly (something I've ALWAYS hated).
• Back prodding.
• Leg whipping.
• Unexpected loud noises.
• Big jump scare after the 2nd lift and before entering the maze.
• Being jumped out at in the maze.

Er... yeah.

I too have massive amounts of enthusiasm for Scarefest. I really don't understand all of the negativity. Perhaps that's because I'm a Badger....A Happy Badger!

Wow, what can I say?

Absolutely magical day today. So, so good to catch up with people whom I hadn't seen since my first ever TST meet, back at Opening this year. This must be the first time I've ever come away from Towers, feeling rather emotional. The whole of today, especially the chat with @IanB in Oblivion's queue tonight has made me feel as though I really do belong with you all here, so thanks an awful lot.

CBA to do highlights and lowlights.

The Sam Gregory Show meet video will be up soooon!

I will be doing a few goes on the smiler and then heading back to TS for 11, Dan, keep you mouth shut on 13 today please lol.

The weekend I fell back in love with Towers.

Maybe

It was great to see everyone, I enjoyed chatting with everyone and catching up on park. The days are just not long enough sadly, so sorry to anyone I did not get a chance to say Hi or Bye to. Thanks to everyone who got dressed up, I know its not as many as in the past but its still fun.

Sacrefest felt like an event this year. Towers Street was looking great, all the signs have been given a Halloween touch up. The staff are all wearing Witches Hats. The restuarants and other food outlets have Halloween menus. The lighting has taken a big step forward, and Fountain Square has a lot more going on for the younger guests.

Only negative, and I understand this is a Licence issue, but CBeebies felt out of place with the rest of the park, and hopefully this is something the BBC and Towers can work on for next year.

The hotels were also full of surprises, with bar staff being relatively quick, and the bar manager been fantastic. It was like going back 4 or 5 years. The live entertainment (School Disco DJ) was fun, and got us all up dancing for Dave's birthday, and he even got a special badge :)

The halloween cocktails were great, but the shot looked a little dodge (Curlded Baileys) but apprently it was not to bad when you tried it. Zombie Blood was a clear favourite among us. It was just a shame not more of us could have stayed to enjoy it.

The room was okay, apart from the Bathroom, which was starting to get a bit moudly.

So a few negatives, and plenty of positives. My last thought, and it is why I fell back in love with Towers was the Towers. Lit up in the evening, it is just a magical experience. Something that Disney (even with the castle, that feels a little fake compared to Towers) or Europa can not create.

Ian