• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Tst South: 14-15 June 2014

I'll be heading down there Friday afternoon/early evening and staying til Sunday. Transport available for those on the A1/M18/M1 along the way :).

Re: TST South: 14-15 June 2014

mobius91 said:
I would like to go as it would be my first meet, but i would need accommodation (i would be traveling from just north of Nottingham), just wondering if anybody has any space in there room or would be willing to share a room with me.

Ive inboxed you

Sorry to be a pain but any chance of the who's going page being made live for this?

:)

Is there anyone who's going and returning from Thorpe on the Sunday and lives in Leicester/comes through Leicester who I am able to get a lift from? Would like to have spoken to you/met you on a meet before as well btw.

Ta.

I booked a room for this a while ago, and thought I had someone to share with. However, I don't. If there's anyone who wants to share (both nights), preferably somebody I know, please can you get in touch?

Will be there with my brother, who is on the forum too, but has been rather quiet. I booked the weekend off work ages ago, so no worries :) Can't wait!
Also, if anyone I know needs a place to crash either Friday or Saturday, I live fairly close to both parks :)

I'm NOT going to south, it'll be TOO DAMN BUSY.

(nah but srsly though I won't be there, which is rubbish, hate to miss a south :()

Ok, so I can't go to either day now, unless anyone can kindly offer me a lift. I'm in Leicester, and I'm not stopping over, so there and back on the same day.

I am grateful for ANY offers. :p

Tom

I would offer you a lift Tom as I live not far from you, but i'm afraid I won't be there on the Sunday, and i'm also not driving down :p So all in all not much use to you! Sorry!

djtruefitt said:
I would offer you a lift Tom as I live not far from you, but i'm afraid I won't be there on the Sunday, and i'm also not driving down :p So all in all not much use to you! Sorry!

Awww thanks for the offer, but I understand! :p

I'll be attending both days now. Staying at my own home for accommodation :p

i am definateley coming both days (name is not on the list) but will be coming from home money is to tight for hotels if anyone lives in the Essex southeast London area wants a lift let me know. If Thorpe park is packed Sunday anyone up for buying fast track?

i am definateley coming both days (name is not on the list) but will be coming from home money is to tight for hotels if anyone lives in the Essex southeast London area wants a lift let me know. If Thorpe park is packed Sunday anyone up for buying fast track?

Generally, Fastrack is not something which we purchase on meets. This is mainly because most people who attend meets somewhat disagree with the way that the Fastrack system is operated at the parks here. Also, because the cost of Fastrack is very expensive.

I have somehow managed to wiggle the Saturday off work at last. I know I had left it late but does anyone have a space in a room on the Saturday night?

I have a room booked for three people, and haven't done anything about filling it. @Russ or others who might want a room, just let me know. The room is booked for both nights. @DaveW @Cheese

Already sorted sorry - staying at the Ibis on Friday and Guesthouse Circus Rowelando on Saturday. Thank you both for considering me though.

Meet Up times this weekend:

Friday evening:
The Hope and Champion (Wetherspoons)
Located at Beaconsfield Services M40
Meet in the bar from 7.00pm onwards

Saturday @ Chessington
Breakfast at Beaconsfield Services
9.45am at the park entrance (Safari Hotel side car park)

Saturday evening:
The Hope and Champion (Wetherspoons)
Located at Beaconsfield Services M40
Meet in the bar from 7.00pm
England v Italy at 11.00pm

Sunday @ Thorpe
Breakfast at Beaconsfield Services
9.00am at the park entrance for Annual Pass Holders ERT.

I won't be at Thorpe until at least 9:15. Trains and stuff like that ;P