• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Staffordshire Double: 30/31 August 2014

No, I can't get anywhere without a lift on Sundays! That's the problem, otherwise I'd be able to just get from Leicester to Towers. :p

I would offer a lift back but I will only be at Towers until lunch before dashing off to the football I'm afraid!

:)

I would offer a lift back but I will only be at Towers until lunch before dashing off to the football I'm afraid!

:)
Aw man! Looks like I'll have to give this meet a miss then. :( Unless there's a mini meet between now and October 18th, which I'm pretty sure there will be, I'll see you all at ScareFest, I'm determined!

Hmmm... Looking at Drayton's website to book tickets tonight and I've just noticed the ticker on the site has been saying Pirates in Disrepair and G-Force have been closed today. Presumably these are both some form of planned or long-term closure if they've gone to the lengths of doing the website. Hope at least G-Force will be running on the meet :/

^G-Force had better be open, that and Shockwave are the whole reason I'm going in the first place. :p

The whole reason?! Are you forgetting the most stunning examples of dark rides in the UK? Pirates Adventure and The Haunting are without doubt the reason to visit!

Lets also not forget the best powered coaster in the world too! A real pinnacle of excellence ;)

Universal and Disney wish they had attractions of that calibre!

I want creds. Dark rides aren't credits. :p

Pwoaaaarrrr, such masterpieces of engineering. ;)

Reactions: Ian
I would like to attend the meet in its entirety, just looking at rooms now and they seem to have come down in price too :) Haven't been to Drayton for a good while now. Will confirm by Tuesday.

Edit, room booked, I'm in! :)

Rugley.jpg

Last edited: