• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST Staffordshire Double: 30/31 August 2014

After some unexpected good fortune, me and @Bear are able to attend come on Sunday, BUT trains are awful and don't start until half 10! Is there anybody travelling through/past Stafford that might have room for 2 medium/large oafs (oaves?)?

:)

If anyone needs a lift from anywhere north of Northampton on the m1/a50 I'm happy to help. As far as rooms go, I didn't want to particularly offer my spare beds as I'm not particularly we'll know on meets, but maybe if there are a couple of mates or someone that knows me, I wouldn't be apposed to swapping beds for beer.

I shall be there for Sunday. Judy-poody was going to be with me but now she has to work. If anyone is calling in at Uttoxeter after Towers can you let her know so that she can meet up with you there. She does miss you all.

I am pleased to confirm that I will be attending this meet! I will be there on the Saturday only, for my first trip to Drayton since 2011!!

Let me at that damn Drop Tower <3

Looking forward to seeing everybody again :D

Has anybody heard about G-force (if it will be open)? There is still no mention on the website?

Ashlee is now sharing with me, so I do have still have one voucher to give away. On the day price is £36, so half the cost of that if you can find someone

Meh, still not worth it. I'll just give this meet a miss. See you all at ScareFest!

Really looking forward to this meet now. Not been to Drayton yet this year, and it's always a laugh. Keen to try Air Race too :D

Oh, and Alton is alright I guess...

Quite looking forward to fitting on Ripsaw again tbh!

I've seen the effort you two have put it. Good work lads!

I'm not attending, busy with various car related stuff (One needs sorting Saturday and Wentworth Woodhouse show is on Sunday. Plus no money for either theme park.) I'll see you all at Scarefest :)