• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

TST... Y U NO CHAT?!

Longy said:
How about we all have a big chat on Friday night?
Then people may use chat more often.

It's just a thought, but it would be nice to talk to some people.

I'd say Saturday as I never remember Fridays being that busy. Over the past year Skype has become more and more prominent and with a more closely knitted community Skype is a much more popular happening but if we get a big event going such as a pub quiz it will surely draw up some hype and it won't just be me and a few others there locked in eternal silence every night.

I have always found skype chats to be rubbish,

A) As other people have said if you don't know the right people then you don't get invited.

B) When I have been on skype calls its normally just listening to people breath and type, hardly exciting.

C) As I live in a flat I cant make lots of noise while Carla is asleep so Skype is not good for that reason.

Chat used to be great, it was great for getting to know new members. It was always fun and friendly. I cant get in there so much now because I work mainly all nights so that sucks for me. I do miss Chat, it needs to come back!

I for one would like to see the return of Chat, as it's a great way for members to communicate in as close to real time manner as possible. It's how I got to know most people prior to meeting them, good times :)

Ill see if I can rustle something up a little quicker than planned. :)

I know no one goes in chat anymore but I went in a little while ago and this is what it looks like

http://prntscr.com/p2hti

Looks like some ads are covering the side of the chat room. Not sure if its my browser. I am on Chrome.

Jem8472 said:
I know no one goes in chat anymore but I went in a little while ago and this is what it looks like

http://prntscr.com/p2hti

Looks like some ads are covering the side of the chat room. Not sure if its my browser. I am on Chrome.

We'll look to getting this fixed once Joel returns *adds to the list* :)