• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Tulley's Shocktober Fest Scream Park

So were 5 days away from the start of Tulleys 2022 Shocktober fest.

New For 2022 we have
1-Doom Town
2-Elektric Circus

Returning:
3-Wastelands penitentiary
4-The Chop Show
5-The Island- updated
6-The Horrorwood Hayride
7-Covern of 13
8-Hellements
9-Creepy Cottage
10- the Cellar
11- Circus of Horrors

+ extra costs rides, axe trowing &paintball

If you have never been before its worth the visit and for the experience alone.

It is now the biggest halloween event in the whole of Europe!

Anyone have any plans for a visit ?

Tulleys attractions

Visited on Friday for the first ever time and really enjoyed it.

Travelling from the north west went big and paid for entry and 11 skip the line passes.

Worked really well got in for opening did about 5 mazes (using 3 fast tracks) stopped for dinner, they've got great selection! Then did the other 5 mazes (using another 3 fast tracks). Enjoyed the bands and street theatre and a pint. Then did our favourite mazes again which were Wastelands Penitentiary, Doom Town, Coven of Thirteen, and the Haunted Hayride.

There's not a bad maze amongst the 10 and the whole event is so much fun.

I visited Tulleys today. I will do a dedicated trip report tomorrow. I didn't do Creepy Cottage, The Island or Hellements.
The Cellar: Imprisoned was a good maze with a decent amount of scares.
Chop Shop was very intense, which surprised me because I am generally not fazed by chainsaws. At one point, I was pinned against the wall by three chainsaw-wielding people.
Wastelands Penitentiary was incredible. I did this four times. The show every half an hour in the Wastelands area is brilliant.
Doom Town was extremely good. I did this three times.
Electrick Circus was fun, but the sets were not great.
Coven of 13 was fun, but lacking in jump scares.
The Haunted Hayride was good. I enjoyed the fire. The sets were decent.
I had a brilliant time. Most of the mazes that I did here were better than anything at CWOA, Thorpe or Towers.

Anyone have a clean or cleanish version of the soundtrack inside Wastelands? Been looking for it for ages.
I don't have the answer, but I would also like to know this. I would listen to it quite a lot during my spare time.