• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Universal Epic Universe - New Florida Theme Park

An aerial update from Bioreconstruct:

1719221024556.png
Water has been added to the fountain areas in Celestial Park, and there's a lot more vegetation being added across the park. The roof on the Celestial Carousel is also being worked on.

1719221164935.png

The entrance Chronos tower is continuing to grow, plenty more landscaping around the entrance plaza, and targets have been added to the Fyre Drill ride.

1719221480825.png

The main dome on top of the Grand Helios Hotel is being worked on to match the style of the others.

1719221692224.png
1719221740548.png

The absolutely HUGE show building for the Battle at the Ministry ride, complete with work on one of the extended queue line sections.

1719222238562.png

An aerial overview of Stardust Racers. There's also a crain element installed so that individual cars can be removed from the maintenance bay:
1719222312029.png

Finally, a look at the show building for Monsters Unchained:
1719222365110.png

I can't even begin to wrap my head around the logistics of managing a project of this scale, it's fantastic to be able to watch it grow and take shape. The filled-in lakes/fountains really help show the scale of the whole thing. It's going to be bloomin' marvelous once completed. Then we hopefully get to watch the whole thing happen again in ol Blighty!

An aerial update from Bioreconstruct:

1719221024556.png
Water has been added to the fountain areas in Celestial Park, and there's a lot more vegetation being added across the park. The roof on the Celestial Carousel is also being worked on.

1719221164935.png

The entrance Chronos tower is continuing to grow, plenty more landscaping around the entrance plaza, and targets have been added to the Fyre Drill ride.

1719221480825.png

The main dome on top of the Grand Helios Hotel is being worked on to match the style of the others.

1719221692224.png
1719221740548.png

The absolutely HUGE show building for the Battle at the Ministry ride, complete with work on one of the extended queue line sections.

1719222238562.png

An aerial overview of Stardust Racers. There's also a crain element installed so that individual cars can be removed from the maintenance bay:
1719222312029.png

Finally, a look at the show building for Monsters Unchained:
1719222365110.png
Hadn't realised to know how much of the view from some Helios rooms is almost seeing a show building. Realistically most of the view will be the pool on one side and the multistorey car parking on the other, but still the sides of those showbuildings will be in sight from the end rooms.

Hadn't realised to know how much of the view from some Helios rooms is almost seeing a show building. Realistically most of the view will be the pool on one side and the multistorey car parking on the other, but still the sides of those showbuildings will be in sight from the end rooms.
I think once the bulk of the landscaping/water features are done in front of the hotel, that should detract mostly from the show building. I'd have also thought those rooms should be cheaper than the park-facing views?

Also, another photo I missed but wanted to share:

1719227746682.png

The Chronos tower from the ground level. The yellow brackets are very much temporary and of course it's wildly unfinished, but it's looking great!

I think once the bulk of the landscaping/water features are done in front of the hotel, that should detract mostly from the show building. I'd have also thought those rooms should be cheaper than the park-facing views?
I'd be almost certain there will be at least three different room categories (park view, pool view, standard (parking) view). As you say it probably will look better once the pool and landscaping is done. I'd just never considered how close the showbuildings are to the hotel until seeing those pics.

Also, another photo I missed but wanted to share:

1719227746682.png

The Chronos tower from the ground level. The yellow brackets are very much temporary and of course it's wildly unfinished, but it's looking great!
That photo is like a jolt of theming-related dopamine shot right into the brain. As the younguns say, I stan.