• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Username Change Thread

Old : ryanyoxall

New RyanYoxall

;)

And I agree Nightfall I mean Tim as with people changing users it could get confusing.

Still the same SamJ
I use this across all boards, so it's easier just not to change mine :)

2005 - Astrodancer
2006-present - AstroDan

And I shall never be otherwise, no matter how much effort Kaycee makes efforts with Danbini.

:p

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Old name: AdamJ
New name: AdamJ

I just stuck with my username, was going to go with just Adam but I know a Mr Whittaker took that one, but hey I don't mind AdamJ, its still part of my name lol

AstroDan said:
2005 - Astrodancer
2006-present - AstroDan

And I shall never be otherwise, no matter how much effort Kaycee makes efforts with Danbini.

:p

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

Is the time of AstWodan already over? :(

2006 onwards - a stupid teenage-girl username with lots of cringeworthy kisses and unnecessary capital letters
2009 onwards - Dominique (My name)
2010 and here - Benedique

Craig (my beloved other half) changed my TTF username to Benedique in 2010 to randomly try and irritate me. It's become somewhat sentimental now that we are in a relationship and my username has happy memories so... I'm sticking with it.

P.s Benedique was awarded hottest female two years running and, pub quiz champion, on that other site. Why on Earth would I change my name when my brains and beauty have been proven under this name? *Pulls a screwed up face and says something stupid* ;)

Aly said:
Also, McFlurry is no longer Fabulous! RIP McFlurry <3 The new VIRGIN that he was! :-[
Virgin? Pah! :p

I was tempted to sign up as Scott as its my name and what I go by on chat, but I thought I'd just stick with what I was known as on TT for ease :)

Old: chr1s

New: Irish Chris

The new username came from the meets I attended I think at one stage there were 3 Chris' there so people start referring to me as Irish Chris because surprise surprise I'm Irish! :p

I quiet like it as a user name so hence the creation! :)