• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Warwick castle

You made quite a sweeping statement that “Alton Towers is £29” but having just looked on their booking site, there’s only three days for the rest of the season where you can get tickets this cheap. The vast majority of days the ticket prices range from £35-£44. And I assume that the £29 you quoted is only if you pre-book 7 days in advance, something which I hate doing as for all I know, I could have flu, covid or be otherwise unable to attend in 7 days time.
You can still get the lowest price a few days before now. But there are no off-peak days left this season as we are in the busier scarefest period. So for the extra £6 you get an extra 3 hours in the park compared to the summer plus additional shows, entertainment and decor. £35 for ten hours at Alton Towers this Tuesday for Scarefest is decent value compared to £24 for six hours at Warwick Castle.