• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Firstly would like to say welcome to those joining the forum, it's a great forum to be a part off

djtruefitt said:
Welcome to all the new members! Im sure you will all love it here on the forum/site and if you do come on a meet! We really are a great bunch of people, from the top end geeks who could probably tell you how many nuts on on Oblivion, to the people who couldnt care less about rides and are there for the social aspect! We cater for anyone :p

Everybody is brilliant on the forum

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

'SUP NEWBIES! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Hi everyone. My name is Adam Kehoe and I've just joined your forums [ 19/02/2013].
My favourite ride at Alton Towers is Air, as I love the ride queue music, the way you fly around the track and flip on your back for part of the ride.
I can't wait to visit The Smiler this year.
I have photo's of the construction process when I visited Alton Towers in September 2012 [ as part of my Uni trip ].
Thanks for making me feel welcome.
¬Adam K¬

Hey Adam, welcome to the site and welcome to our friendly forum!

Im djtruefitt aka Michael and im one of the members of the Towers Street team, being the social media champion (you will often find me doing various Facebook and Twitter updates, but you won't ever know its me :p)

adamkehoe73 said:
Hi everyone. My name is Adam Kehoe and I've just joined your forums [ 19/02/2013].
My favourite ride at Alton Towers is Air, as I love the ride queue music, the way you fly around the track and flip on your back for part of the ride.
I can't wait to visit The Smiler this year.
I have photo's of the construction process when I visited Alton Towers in September 2012 [ as part of my Uni trip ].
Thanks for making me feel welcome.
¬Adam K¬

Hi Adam! Lovely to have you here!
Hope you enjoy it :D

Hi my names Donna (Dee for short) I have a huge love affair with Nemesis and I hope you don't mind a female joining you. you all seem to be fellas lol

DonnaNemesis said:
Hi my names Donna (Dee for short) I have a huge love affair with Nemesis and I hope you don't mind a female joining you. you all seem to be fellas lol

Welcome! :)

Plenty of Women knocking around, you're not the only one :)

Hello people of Towers Street. I am SWSmiler. I've been usually a guest around here, but now I've decided to join.

Hi my name is Jamie slade

I am 16 years old i live in Sheffield and go to Hillsborough college i study Travel and Tourism and Spanish. I am i shy person at first but once i get to know you i start to talk to people a lot more.

The things that like the most are spending time with my family and friends i also love going to Alton Towers and like most of you on the forum i have a Merlin Annual Pass. My favorite ride in the park is Oblivion because of the rush that i get of the drop and i can't wait for The Smiler to open :twirly:

I am looking forward to getting to know people on the forum.

Oblivinator 96 said:
Hi my name is Jamie slade

I am 16 years old i live in Sheffield and go to Hillsborough college i study Travel and Tourism and Spanish. I am i shy person at first but once i get to know you i start to talk to people a lot more.

The things that like the most are spending time with my family and friends i also love going to Alton Towers and like most of you on the forum i have a Merlin Annual Pass. My favorite ride in the park is Oblivion because of the rush that i get of the drop and i can't wait for The Smiler to open :twirly:

I am looking forward to getting to know people on the forum.

I wonder if I know you ;) :p :twirly: :twirly:

Hello everybody!

I am here because I have loved theme parks and rollercoasters for almost as long as I can remember; especially Alton Towers. I visited for the first time in 1998 (for the fireworks) at the tender age of seven.
I have a few questions about Florida and also potentially working at AT but also would like to be a part of this fine community. I was familiar-ish with Towers Times and thought it a brilliant resource but I admit I have not really been following these new forums since they started up so I am making up for lost time.

I'm also just in time for the juicy bits of The Smiler's development, I guess. It's that time of year again.

That's all for now, I hope to see you around. :)

Hey Quixotski, welcome to TowersStreet and to the forums!

I'm sure you will enjoy your time here, we are a friendly bunch!

Hello my name is Adam, my Favourite attractions are the blackpool tower dungeons, which I go to once a week (and always the willing volunteer). Always at blackpool pleasure beach. Can be found on infusion best ride there. Also I try and make at least 4 visits to Alton towers, Favourite ride is air Rita. And getting lost in the towers.