• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

kateinabox said:
I'm here cos my boyfriend wanted me to see what his towers love was all about :3 HIYA

Welcome to the madhouse! Who's the boyf? :)

kateinabox said:
I'm here cos my boyfriend wanted me to see what his towers love was all about :3 HIYA
Ohh you should really enjoy it, welcome :)

Your the girl who I'm picking up with Ben on saturday then? Hello! Nice to have some more girls, we are so out numbered.

Evening all,

My names Steve, and as this is my first post I guess I should quickly explain how I’ve arrived here!

I first got involved with coaster communities via the ‘SW5Live’ website in 2000 (Frak, I feel old just typing that,) I was active on a few other forums / groups for many years with ATA being my main online home from it’s birth right through to its eventually death about 5 years ago.

When ATA folded I spent an entire season trying to find a new online home. I joined a load of forums and actually went on a TTF and a CF meet up, however for one reason or another I didn’t really click with any of them. (Both were nice as pie I should add.... and I love pie...)

Since then I’ve been constant lurker on various forums / sites but have barely posted anywhere. I found TS when someone linked a Smiler update on Facebook a while back. I had a quick look at the website and when I saw the DNA of the team It felt strangely familiar. =)

My coaster / park knowledge is pretty dated so I’ll probably be spending my first few weeks around here making the odd smart arse comment whilst I suss the place out!

Hello :)
I reckon I ran into you lot on park earlier today (just outside the Towers, trying... and failing to get a closer look at what was going on behind the security fences!) - and one or two of you, overhearing my conversation joined in - I quickly worked out which forum you were talking about, and said I'd check it out when I got in; I've been looking for a while now for a welcoming group of people who like rollercoasters, but without taking themselves at all seriously and being all 'high adrenaline trainspotter' about it :p Based entirely on first impressions, this seemed quite promising, so who knows, maybe I'll see you again this season and stick around a bit longer! :)

And yes, I know this is a dodgy first post; I've been playing the enthusiast game nearly 13 years now, but it's a long time since I was last new to a forum!!

Welcome to all the new members! Im sure you will all love it here on the forum/site and if you do come on a meet! We really are a great bunch of people, from the top end geeks who could probably tell you how many nuts on on Oblivion, to the people who couldnt care less about rides and are there for the social aspect! We cater for anyone :p