• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Welcome to everyone who's posted in here lately :)

Hope you all enjoy your time on TowersStreet, we don't bite!

Hi everyone, I'm another lurker that's been delving into your brilliant history pages. My family are looking to possibly move to the Matlock area of Derbyshire this year. Still early days, but if so, it'll mean more time at the UK's best theme park! Yay! :D

I'm an active poster on CoasterForce (under the same username) and already know WillG and Lottie *waves*. My favourite coaster is Phoenix at Knobels and my favourite park is Phantasialand. My coaster count is somewhere over 400. I love hypers, woodies, cats, dogs, rocks, decent music and am a sucker for a good theme.

Kimberley said:
I am especially excited about the reopening of Dreamland, having visited there many times during my childhood with memories of The Scenic Railway :) In addition to theme parks, I also have a love for extreme weather (tornadoes & thunderstorms in particular), Monty Python, and music no-one else seems to listen to. So, hi there :)

At the risk of sounding creepy...I think you're my ideal woman! :D

Welcome to all :)

LiamC said:

Sorry Liam, I think she might already be taken ;) [/NotforcedmyotherhalftosignuptoTSTatall]

Mysterious_Sue said:
Hi everyone, I'm another lurker that's been delving into your brilliant history pages. My family are looking to possibly move to the Matlock area of Derbyshire this year. Still early days, but if so, it'll mean more time at the UK's best theme park! Yay! :D

I'm an active poster on CoasterForce (under the same username) and already know WillG and Lottie *waves*. My favourite coaster is Phoenix at Knobels and my favourite park is Phantasialand. My coaster count is somewhere over 400. I love hypers, woodies, cats, dogs, rocks, decent music and am a sucker for a good theme.

*waves*

Hey Sue! Welcome to TST! :)

LiamC said:
Kimberley said:
I am especially excited about the reopening of Dreamland, having visited there many times during my childhood with memories of The Scenic Railway :) In addition to theme parks, I also have a love for extreme weather (tornadoes & thunderstorms in particular), Monty Python, and music no-one else seems to listen to. So, hi there :)

Welcome to all :)
Don't trust him he sounds creepy :)

*jokes

Hi everyone, I'm Lewis and I have loved theme parks for many years! My favourite ride is Oblivion and I'm happy to be on this forum! :)

Welcome Lewis! Glad to see you are happy amid the utter chaos that is this forum :p

Afternoon all!

After being a long time reader who would read topics then go "But...!" and then do nothing about responding, I decided to take the plunge! :p

Looking forward to getting involved and building myself up to coming along to a meet :D

Welcome aboard! Get stuck in - we don't bite, and it's always fun to get involved in discussion!

Meets are fun too :)

Hi there all

After stalking the site a long time now, I thought it was time to join you all. So hi again.

Hi there! I'm Nathan.. I've been reading all these forums for ages but have never actually joined! I am OBSESSED with all things AT and have learnt a lot already! Can't wait to see more ;D ;D