• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hey :) I'm Jen. I used to come on AT forums a lot when I was younger (I'm sorry anyone who endured my 13 year old self) but now as an 'adult' I'm back and I'm, well, hopefully a bit less irritating. ;D

jenniferelka said:
Hey :) I'm Jen. I used to come on AT forums a lot when I was younger (I'm sorry anyone who endured my 13 year old self) b
As did I. I've been annoying Alton forums since Hex opened.
I'm 26 now. Little has changed :D

Am I allowed in here? ;D

Basically I joined the forum, loved it, went on meet, and vanished for 6 months.

I'm in a slightly better place now so hopefully I'll stick around this time. ;)

Hi everyone!

My name is Mark, and I've finally decided to sign up! I've been a big fan of Alton Towers for about 4 years now, and visiting parks and riding coasters is slowly but surely becoming my hobby!

By day, I'm a professional Magician. I perform close up magic at Weddings, corporate events, product launches etc. I also have a stand up comedy act which you may get to see soon! :)

Looking forward to joining in with discussions here!

Welcome to the forum Mark :)

You may be the answer to boredom in theme park queue's with your magic tricks!

Novas, welcome back too!

Hey guys!
I'm James, nickname is Sanj. Massive fan of the park, amusement parks and coasters in general! Seen myself always browsing the fourms, but never got round to signing up, so here I am, finally! ;D

Hi everyone! My name is Ben Fox, I do the Ride On Review show on YouTube and I'm a long time reader of Towers Street! So thanks for having me and great to be on here :)

Ride On Review said:
Hi everyone! My name is Ben Fox, I do the Ride On Review show on YouTube and I'm a long time reader of Towers Street! So thanks for having me and great to be on here :)

Welcome Mr Fox!

Is it true you can never outfox the fox?

Poison Tom 96 said:
Ride On Review said:

Welcome Mr Fox!

Is it true you can never outfox the fox?
Well considering I've came last in almost every sports day race ever, I very much doubt it ;)

Can you tell us what does the fox say?

Welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here on towersstreet.

Hello everybody! I am some crazy person, and have been following this forum for about 2 years but have never actually got an account until now. I love Alton Towers, perhaps a bit too much, and as my name kind of suggests, I am crazy. REALLY crazy. :twirly:

Welcome to Towers Street :) You will enjoy it here I'm sure as almost everyone loves Alton Towers. ;)

Welcome to all the recent new members! I'm djtruefitt aka Michael and I am part of the wonderful TowersStreet team doing social media here! So any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else on the site, we are a friendly bunch!

djtruefitt said:
Welcome to all the recent new members! I'm djtruefitt aka Michael and I am part of the wonderful TowersStreet team doing social media here! So any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else on the site, we are a friendly bunch!
You been drinking again? ;)

But no, in seriousness we're all lovely people. :p