• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hello! I've been following the Twitter for a while, and dipped my toe into the Scarefest meet (Pumpkin T Shirt) and forum over the past couple of weeks. Should be coming along to the Fireworks meet tomorrow as my first proper meet :)

Edit: My name is Russell.

Hello, I'm new (but already posted a few times).

Going back for our second AT family holiday this summer. Last time it was ATH but trying EV this time. With 3 kids it it nice to find places that can accommodate.

Welcome to TowersStreet, @Synky!

I hope you enjoy your stay in the Enchanted Village this summer, it will certainly offer a different experience from the likes of ATH. :)

Oh, and mek us a brew, would ya, @bluesonichd?

I love fig rolls. Can I have some wine instead though? Working mother of 3 young boys....

Looking forward to sitting on the deck of EV drinking my wine instead of sneaking to the end of the hotel corridor and drinking a cocktail in ATH with one eye on the room door...