• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hey guys!
I was a member a LONG time ago but faded away! I'm back and more geeky than ever!
I'm Beth, I'm 32 and live in Pembrokeshire. Always been a theme park geek but more so in the last couple of years!
Scarefest is an annual visit by law now for myself as is a visit to Thorpe and Chessington!
I worked at oakwood over a decade ago (sigh I'm that old!).
It's so good to be back!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Hey guys!
I was a member a LONG time ago but faded away! I'm back and more geeky than ever!
I'm Beth, I'm 32 and live in Pembrokeshire. Always been a theme park geek but more so in the last couple of years!
Scarefest is an annual visit by law now for myself as is a visit to Thorpe and Chessington!
It's so good to be back!

Welcome back Beth! :)

Hey guys!
It's so good to be back!

Welcome to TST Beth!

Hey guys!
It's so good to be back!

Bloody hell Beth it's been a while! Welcome back!

I know! Years! I thought I had an account on here when we came over from TTF but my credentials wouldn't log in!
You doing ok?!

All good thanks Beth, hope you're good too! Drop me a PM if you wanted your old account back, I can just delete it and assign the username to this one or vice versa :)

Hello!

I’m Dean - I’ve been using Towers Street and loads of other sites for years now, but for some reason had never signed up...

So now I’ve signed up!

I have loved theme parks all my life - Alton Towers is my favourite UK park, and Oblivion is my favourite rollercoaster! :D

Hello!

I’m Dean - I’ve been using Towers Street and loads of other sites for years now, but for some reason had never signed up...

So now I’ve signed up!

I have loved theme parks all my life - Alton Towers is my favourite UK park, and Oblivion is my favourite rollercoaster! :D
Welcome to TowersStreet @deanW

I'm Sam, and I'm just finishing up with university then off to AT to be a Ride Host for what looks to be a pretty great season! Hello!