• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hello everyone, bit late to the party at the ripe old age of 34 but hoping for a warm welcome! I've not been to AT for a few years now but hoping to fit a trip in soon!

My forum name reflects the fact that Squirrel Nutty is the first ride I ever did at the park. Now I'm more about Smiler, Wicker Man, Nemesis and co, though you're as likely to find me in the queue for Hex as anywhere else :D Gotta love a dark old local legend...

Hello everyone, bit late to the party at the ripe old age of 34 but hoping for a warm welcome! I've not been to AT for a few years now but hoping to fit a trip in soon!

My forum name reflects the fact that Squirrel Nutty is the first ride I ever did at the park. Now I'm more about Smiler, Wicker Man, Nemesis and co, though you're as likely to find me in the queue for Hex as anywhere else :D Gotta love a dark old local legend...
Welcome to TowersStreet @NuttySquirrel
Don't worry, there are quite a lot of people on here older than you :)

Welcome to TS! :)

Welcome to TowersStreet @NuttySquirrel; age is just a number, and provided you have a keen interest in all things Alton Towers, you’ll fit in fine!

Thanks @Matt N - I've been a bit out of the loop in recent years so I probably don't have the depth of knowledge some of the forum members, but I'll try to get up to speed!

Feel free to destroy me for those terrible puns...

Hi everyone, this is my first time joining a forum of any kind. I have watched this forum for some time before deciding to join (hope that doesn't sound creepy) I don't want to disclose too much about myself however I have been interested in theme parks and particularly Alton towers for some time now. I am very much into the history of Alton Towers and I like to think that I know a decent amount about it. I hope you will all welcome me warmly as I am slightly nervous. (I hope I have done this right :)) Thanks.

Hi everyone, this is my first time joining a forum of any kind. I have watched this forum for some time before deciding to join (hope that doesn't sound creepy) I don't want to disclose too much about myself however I have been interested in theme parks and particularly Alton towers for some time now. I am very much into the history of Alton Towers and I like to think that I know a decent amount about it. I hope you will all welcome me warmly as I am slightly nervous. (I hope I have done this right :)) Thanks.
Welcome to TS JAperson! :)

Welcome to the site and forum! We’ve got plenty of history on the site, also if you are on them it’s worth checking out our social media accounts (fb, Twitter and Instagram) where we often share throwbacks!

Hello all. Longtime lurker on these forums, but an upcoming trip has convinced me to post in the Black Pool Pleasure Beach thread to ask for advice.

I've been a themepark fan for all of my life. I've found myself (like many of us, I'm sure) watching YouTube videos and re-dedicating myself to UK themeparks with the on-going pandemic limiting international travel.

Recently took my nearly 3 year old son to his first themepark, Drayton Manor Park, where he absolutely adored his time in Thomas Land. Think we're going to up the ante and factor in a Disneyland Paris trip for 2022...