• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Welcome Jon. :)

We're all a friendly bunch here and I'm sure you'll enjoy the updates of The Smiler!

Have fun!

Hello

I'm Amy, I've been a member for a while, and a lurker on another similar forum before that! I've never posted on this one until now but...I finish my Masters in a few days and can finally stop feeling guilty about spending too much time on here! It's about time I started being a bit more sociable (even if it's just on the internet!) I'm a bit obsessed with rides (even had a theme park themed wedding back in September!) but I don't know all the technical jargon so I'm looking to learn! Hope to get to know people soon :)

Oh and I'm ridiculously excited about The Smiler!

Amy :D

Hey Amy, welcome to TST! Hope you have a fun time here, we're all a friendly bunch =)

Hello and welcome to all the recent new members!

I'm sure you will all love it, we are a friendly bunch!

Of course if anyone has any problems or questions feel free to ask away!

Hey,
Im Richard
Love Rollercoaster Especially Alton's
Doing BSc in Computer Science
Favourite Theme Park Disneyland Paris (I go twice a year)

Well I haven't properly introduced myself on here yet. Some will remember me as Danza from TTF but kind of disappeared for like, 3 years, however I've been lurking around on here and have become a bit more active recently so hello!

22, from Herts, enjoy my theme parks but seldom visit these days, I'm more keen to visit new parks (eventually). Currently still trying to adapt to working life a year after 3 amazing years at University!

Hello I registered in Dec 2012 yet I'm new? Lol, I've been finding myself at ts more and more over the last few weeks so its only right, towerstimes got serious competition lol.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

PSxyz said:
towerstimes got serious competition lol.

We are not in competition with TT.

Anyway, welcome to the site. :)

Hey i'm Chris and new to the forum. Last year i realized how much i love theme parks when i rode the swarm at thorpe park back to back 5 times in half an hour... so this year i decided to get a Merlin Pass :cool:.

Now this might shock to you all but... i've never actually been to Alton towers... yeah :/. Thinking about coming on the smiler meet if i can get the time off, but not sure what to really expect.

Welcome to all the newbies :) Hope you all enjoy your time here on TST, we don't bite so get involved!

Scott said:
Welcome to all the newbies :) Hope you all enjoy your time here on TST, we don't bite so get involved!

Scott's a compulsive liar.

I bite :-D

Jokes!! Welcome one and all to the community :)

Sazzle said:
Scott said:

Scott's a compulsive liar.

I bite :-D

Jokes!! Welcome one and all to the community :)
Yeah Saz does bite... it's bloody painful too! She doesn't let go, no matter how much you plead :(