• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Re: Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Welcome to the madhouse. Nah im only joking. Hope you all enjoy this great forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

BigDave said:
Welcome to the madhouse. Nah im only joking. Hope you all enjoy this great forum :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I thought this forum was part of the Earl's obsession :( My illusion has been ruined ;)

Hi all. Finally decided to sign up to Towers Street. Been on other forums (naming no names but I'm sure you can all figure it out), but just hasn't been the same in recent months, so i have finally stopped lurking around this site and joined.

Looking forward to many interesting debates.

Not new, but I haven't posted much nor will I post much in all honesty. I came from TTF, been on there since 06? maybe earlier, I'm not sure! Anyway, expect to see my face at some meets, possibly very soon!

Welcome :)

My posts have that many mistakes in them?! Damn this Tapatalk milarky :)

ryan kingdaka said:
Not new, but I haven't posted much nor will I post much in all honesty. I came from TTF, been on there since 06? maybe earlier, I'm not sure! Anyway, expect to see my face at some meets, possibly very soon!

KINGA DAKKAAAAA ;D ;D

Nice to see you've transferred over Ryan, tbh it's great to see so many old members off TTF coming to TST.

Hi I am the new dude as you may call me but you can all call me Jordan 16 years old never been Alton towers want to go live in Southend on sea am a theme park enthusiast and If any of you have heard of adventure island why don't you join adventure island guide forum.

Jj23w said:
Hi I am the new dude as you may call me but you can all call me Jordan 16 years old never been Alton towers want to go live in Southend on sea am a theme park enthusiast and If any of you have heard of adventure island why don't you join adventure island guide forum.
Welcome enjoy the forum

SuperMuscleMan said:
Great site and more adult!
It is; but at the same time, it isn't.
And therein lies the secret to TS' success :)
You'll like it here.

About time I registered. Name's Simon King - been an enthusiast for about 10 years now. I've been lurking on TS since it started but figured I'd better climb out from behind the dovecote ;). Big fan of theming and well crafted ride experiences but have a bizarre fetish for Vekoma Boomerangs (don't ask!). Also in to motorbikes and general techy geekiness - I run my own tech blog as well and write for a car audio website. Also a member of UK Rides.

So yeah, Hi! :)