• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

TedTheHuman said:
Hi Mollie, welcome to TST! You'll have a great time here =) Awesome username BTW =)

Thankyou! You know whats more awesome? Its my actual name. My real surname is Towers. Its great I know ;D

mollietowers said:
TedTheHuman said:
Hi Mollie, welcome to TST! You'll have a great time here =) Awesome username BTW =)

Thankyou! You know whats more awesome? Its my actual name. My real surname is Towers. Its great I know ;D

That is pretty fantastic. My surname only brings up immature jokes. It seems some extremely clever people realise that "Bell" is only three letters off a very funny thing.

mollietowers said:
TedTheHuman said:

Wow really?! It's like if you were born to be a Theme Park geek! :D You'll fit in fine here, once again I hope you enjoy your time =)

Nick said:
mollietowers said:
TedTheHuman said:

That is pretty fantastic. My surname only brings up immature jokes. It seems some extremely clever people realise that "Bell" is only three letters off a very funny thing.

Whats funny about a belljar ;)

TedTheHuman said:
mollietowers said:
TedTheHuman said:

Wow really?! It's like if you were born to be a Theme Park geek! :D You'll fit in fine here, once again I hope you enjoy your time =)

Yep, really. Yeah I think I was! haha, must be why I feel so at home at Alton Towers and the hotels. Thanks :)

Hello, this isn't really a welcome to the forum, more of a welcome back to the forum, as I used to use it and TTF quite a bit but under a different name (child 'o' nemmy, if anyone's interested)
Well, anyway, my chance encounter with you all yesterday has motivated me to come back, so hello, my name's Zac and I probably saw you yesterday.

I am to blame for his name. It involved duck noises, the Rapids queue and inappropriate closeness....

What? Another person called Ted(dy) joins TST? This is impossible!

Nah I'm just kidding. Welcome to TST! You'll have a good time here =)

Welcome to all the recent new members! I'm sure you will all have fun here on the TowersStreet forums and of course on TowersStreet meets (if you do attend one!).