• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Welcome - New members introduce yourself here!

Hello Dan! (Don't worry, you're not the only person with that name here =P), welcome to TST! Hope you have a fun time =)

Hi! I'm Tom, and I've been registered on here for ages, but I'm gonna start being an active member, so thought I'd introduce myself!

Mornin'!
I'm James, I've been following TST/TTF religiously since 2005, along with plenty of other themepark forums- both in the UK and further field. I decided it was about time I stepped out from the cyber shadows and joined in the action!! (Plus, it helps elongate the chances for procrastination over the upcoming exam period). So..... Hello! ;D

Hi James (another James, yay :p ). Welcome to TowersStreet forums! :D I hope you enjoy getting involved on here, I'm sure you know what's what having followed TS. This place is a great procrastination tool. :p

Welcome to other new members too. Nice to see a fair few new people joining the forums recently!

Hello,

I came across this site while looking for information on Alton Towers and the Merlin Annual Passes. I just received our first Annual Passes bought in the current sale. My family and I are really looking forward to using them locally and also while we travel about in our touring caravan.

Juliet.

Welcome to the site! I hope that you have a great time engaging in discussions about the different Merlin parks and finding useful tips about how to make the most of your day!

Welcome! Many members have a Merlin Annual Pass (me included) and are a wealth of knowledge :)

jules070603 said:
Hello,

I came across this site while looking for information on Alton Towers and the Merlin Annual Passes. I just received our first Annual Passes bought in the current sale. My family and I are really looking forward to using them locally and also while we travel about in our touring caravan.

Juliet.
Always feel free to join in or ask any question

Hello,

Admit to being a long time guest only on here but gleaned so much useful information from members posts decided about time I should finally join in. AP holder for the last seven years or so, visited AT with school for the first time in early 80s with Corkscrew and 1001 Nights in Festival Park?? being overriding memories so seen plenty of changes over the years.

jase442 said:
Hello,

Admit to being a long time guest only on here but gleaned so much useful information from members posts decided about time I should finally join in. AP holder for the last seven years or so, visited AT with school for the first time in early 80s with Corkscrew and 1001 Nights in Festival Park?? being overriding memories so seen plenty of changes over the years.

Welcome! I've not been around very long, and found everyone to be so welcoming!

Hi all,

I've been about the forums for a couple of weeks here. I was using the TT forums, but thought I would test the waters here as well, and I've not been disappointed :3

Real brief about me: I'm a 27 yro engineer from Kent. My real name's Rob, but everyone calls me Tryst. Last year I rediscovered Alton Towers (and theme parks in general) and had an epiphany; now that I'm an adult, I can go to theme parks whenever I like! What followed was a summer of fun at Alton Towers and Thorpe Park.

I'm looking forward to another fun season in 2014 - just need to renew my MAP!

~Tryst