• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Westworld

Yes. And I have no clue to what was going on. o_O
Probably should have watch a few end episodes of season two before to catch up a bit

Who is looking forward to season four starting tonight?

Season three feels like a long time ago, and is a bit of a blur compared to seasons one and two.

I only just found time to watch Westworld a few weeks ago (been on my watch list for many years). Currently im only 3 episodes into season 3 so not quite ready for season 4 yet.

Season 1 is an absolute must watch for any Theme Park fan. Especially now the Star Wars Galactic Hotel exists as a sort of Westworld light. I actually want to start a topic about looped storytelling and how the Theme Park industry can benefit from it, but havn't found time yet.
Season 2 I enjoyed although the inevitable change in direction away from the operations of the park meant it wasn't quite as compelling for my own interests.