• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What are you listening to?

I'm currently listening to a rather annoying ringing in my ear, that has so far lasted 2 days. Starting to question whether hacking my ears off with a rusty spork may be better than waiting 4 days to get to the doctor's.

Stanley knife dipped in bleach, followed by cauterisation with a hot knife would be more hygienic, but it won't work.
Try half a teaspoon of warm (not hot!) olive oil when led on your side instead.
In your ear that is, not down your throat.

Edit...
Cure for pain...Morphine.
Best music ever.

New Eels album, the deconstruction.
Absolutely amazing.

Nice one, didn't have you down as a fan. I got their first couple of albums, then lost touch, then read Mark Everett's brilliant book and spent ages hunting down all their stuff. Not picked up the new one yet.

Leon Bridges. Incredible young talent from the states. Sounds like Sam Cooke for those of you wondering.

Well, sorry to bring up modern music, but...
Let's Eat Grandma's new album, absolutely amazing.
Not clever enough to do links, but the whole album is brilliant.
The last track...Donnie Darko, actually gave me goosebumps with the introduction of the guitar power chords half way through.
Not bad for two teenage girls from Norridge.
NFN.

The Greatest Showman - This Is Me

Seriously, I only listened to it for the first time last night, and I haven't been able to get it out of my head ever since. It's just so good and such an empowering song. <3

The Greatest Showman - This Is Me

Seriously, I only listened to it for the first time last night, and I haven't been able to get it out of my head ever since. It's just so good and such an empowering song.
Glad you like it. it's my favourite song in the film. :)

Last edited:
J.Cole-Born sinner (Album)
Im not usually one for rap music but the way he uses music and creates it is something that sounds damn good and has good meaning behind it compared to most modern trash