• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What are you listening to?

Sorry to double post but a signed copy of The Defiled's new live album has just arrived. Win much :D

Time to listen!

Having seen Kasabian twice, I can agree they are a very good live band. However, when I saw them in a small venue (as in, really small, around 2000 capacity), it was much better than at Leeds Fest. More passion, energy and intimacy. Still were good at Leeds Fest, but it just wasn't the same, and I was disappointed.

Nick said:
Having seen Kasabian twice, I can agree they are a very good live band. However, when I saw them in a small venue (as in, really small, around 2000 capacity), it was much better than at Leeds Fest. More passion, energy and intimacy. Still were good at Leeds Fest, but it just wasn't the same, and I was disappointed.
Couldn't agree more, seen them at Ibiza rocks the small venues are class. But that was New Year's Eve which made it better :)

Joey Jordison has done a take over on TeamRock Radio. So whatever comes from his twisted music collection..... currently Honey Bucket by the Melvins

Enter Shikari's Live In London NW5 2012 EP.

Need to get this Personal Statement finished.