• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What is the ride (if any) that you have regretted going on after the ride finished?

Forbidden Journey. Absolutely finished me off and I refused to go on it in LA last year and will not be going on it in Orlando next month.
Same with me. The only ride in Florida that has made me feel ill.

Also won’t ride Cheetah Hunt again which compressed my spine due to the restraints and my tall stature.

Saw, without doubt. Went on the first time and didn’t enjoy it. Decided to take advantage of Thorpe’s re-ride policy and stayed on for another ride of torture.

Bottom of the first drop outside snapped me in half nearly. Also my group did The Smiler at scarefest for the second time that day and we all regretted it instantly.

I actually don't really "regret" riding anything in the vain of "Christ that was horrific, why did I ride that?" There is stuff I will never go on again, but I like to try out crap as it makes you appreciate the good coasters more and it makes for a more memorable park visit in itself

I have learned though is that I regret riding rides in certain circumstances...like for example when I was at Islands of Adventure, I went on the Popeye rapids and get absolutely soaked. No issue in the hot Florida sun of course...except it was my last ride of the day there and I had to sit on the bus back to Disney with a wet arse 😭

Last edited:
Cue the QI Buzzer, I'm bringing up Time Machine at Adventure Island.

Pretty much greyed out as soon as the sequence started; to this day it's still the only ride that's made me feel genuinely ill and nearly made me spew. Absolutely vile bit of kit.

Didn't think Time Machine was too bad, it was Dragons Claw (I think that was the name) I thought was awful. Like they'd cobbled it together from abandoned farming equipment.

Didn't think Time Machine was too bad, it was Dragons Claw (I think that was the name) I thought was awful. Like they'd cobbled it together from abandoned farming equipment.

That's certainly a contender - absolutely butchers your shoulders that one. Another ride that I don't think I'd ever reasonably see myself doing again.

Think it has to be mega spin fun fair ride made me very dizzy and felt sick after

I did Mega Spin a couple of years back, it kills your shoulders when it inverts and they take the full weight of your body against the restraints. It was a very uncomfortable ride, I was very glad when the cycle ended and it’s definitely a one and done for me.

I saw that at Hull Fair a few years ago. Gave it a pass.

As for me, Obliterator at Pleasure Island (RIP). Formerly Terroriser at Flamingo Land many years ago, I was only just tall enough on my Year 6 trip and is the only time I feared for my life on a ride. That was also one of those Technical Park abominations.

Obliterator was Fabbri Evolution. Also awful.

Front row F.L.Y a few days ago.

Been on it a few times before since it opened but never at the front. I've never felt so sick on a coaster. Genuinely thought I was going to vom as it hit the breaks.