• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What is your mentality towards riding non-kiddie “+1” type coasters?

What is your mentality towards riding non-kiddie “+1” type coasters?

• Total voters
CavallinoMatto off our latest sensible trip for example has nothing major as a standout (unless, like me, the idea of a knackered 2nd hand Togo standup sounds great as a flagship) but the park was a really nice place to spend some time. The journey to the park was a trip through the lovely Italian countryside. Yes the +6 was part of the appeal with 3 of them being rare or unique, but the great day really sticks with me.

I'm absolutely flattered that people have read our trip reports. Life is about going to random italian theme parks and having the best day. Sitting by a stand up togo coaster drinking beer in italian sunshine was a wonderful experience.

I'm absolutely flattered that people have read our trip reports. Life is about going to random italian theme parks and having the best day. Sitting by a stand up togo coaster drinking beer in italian sunshine was a wonderful experience.

It makes writing the utter drivel we come up with worth it if people enjoy it.

I suppose we'll have to do more sensible trips to write more content. Fancy flying to Georgia for a Beijing Shibaolai Amusement Equipment +1?