• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What will you be doing when stuck at home?

Eating is BAD, you should be rationing your supplies! Only one keg of beer a day for me.
Perfect time to start those diets we've never talked about. ;)

Are you going to take the opportunity to brew your own isolation beer?

I'm probably going to just carry on doing what I normally do, stare at the pile of projects on the healing bench for a few minutes and then go back to youtube/reddit

We've decided to build a fort on Saturday and watch some films. Will provide photos of said fort.

How's everyone doing for supplies out of interest? All the good stuff is gone within a couple of hours of the supermarkets opening.

Bog Roll: 24 pack of Asda shades (surprisingly decent quality)
Food: 6 X baked beans, 2 X pasta, 4 X rice, 2 X frozen peas and sweetcorn. Some random tinned pulses knocking about in the cupboard. Lots of crisps and an Easter Egg
Booze: 24 bottles of Amstel and some Bailey's left over from Christmas.
Other: 120 pack of anti bacterial hand wipes and 4 X hand soaps.

Could do with some tinned tomatoes and some meat but not really desperate for it. May not need that much bog roll for two of us so will donate some to elderly neighbours if the supply issues continue.

Great idea! All share pictures of forts! :)

Just for the love of Wardley, PLEASE don't put some stupid hashtag "challenge" name on it!

Finally took the time to unwrap my pin badges I've collected over the years (some were in the original towers/chessie/thorpe packaging from 2017)

Just got another 60 Alton Towers ones to go and then start on the 70 Thorpe and 85 Chessie ones.

I knew there was a reason why I purchased the Disney Pin Trading Bag from Disneyland Paris last September

In about half an hour, I'll be turning on Channel 4 to watch the first episode of Friday Night Dinner Season 6! I can't wait; I've loved the last 5 seasons, so I don't see why this one won't be just as good!

Earlier this evening, I also did TPW's Live Theme Park Quiz and got 31/35!

I did the quiz and only scored 15.

Currently taking part in a 24 hour Sim-Sig Marathon.

Myself and the [mention]ReneBlade Master [/mention] have kept ourselves busy launching the CorkBrew podcast (apologies for the shameless plug!) If anywhere is our target audience, it’s here!

We also did the Theme Park WorldWide quiz yesterday evening and got 25 out of 35 between us. A lovely way for the community to do something positive together, it was a proper laugh which was great (and nice of Shawn to give the podcast a shout-out too!)

Still been going to work but have been using my evenings to bet on the U.S horse racing. Still quite a bit up in winnings from Cheltenham so it's all good at the moment. Even the Irish horse racing got cancelled last week bringing to an end the UK meets. Only bet with what you're willing to lose. Remember, when the fun stops, stop! Might go for another cycle this afternoon. Or maybe tomorrow.

I’ll be doing what I’ve been doing since November ... nothing
Life hasn’t changed much for me :confused:
When your only friends are theme park friends social life stops when parks shut :oops:

Life goes on the same as usual for me, except for our weekly day out. I've replace our weekly day out with a weekly day in the garden. I plan to sort the garden out and make it look nice. Just ordered a water feature so that we can have the sound of running water whilst in the garden.

Who know's I might even build myself a back yard rollercoaster while I'm at it o_O

I'm planning on spending today watching Thorpe Park vlogs and eating mini eggs.
Should have been at Thorpe Park today and tomorrow for my 18th and I feel a bit down and out today.

Last edited: