• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

What will you be doing when stuck at home?

Today.
Go out for basics (god help me, people in my town think 2metre is the width of a credit card).

Drop mum shopping at her door.

Sort out the SWR on one of my amateur radio aerials.

A training session, via skype

Repair a portable battery powered spotlight.

Watch Ant and Dec's takeaway best bits

Watch casualty

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Today I shaved the dog.

Not a euphemism, with the groomers closed it has to be done. He now looks ridiculous.

Series 6 of Brooklyn 99 on Netflix today, series 7 started recording on E4 last night. That's me sorted when I'm not at work for a while.

Well. I have steamrolled through my months supply of alcohol in a week. 12 bottles of wine and 40 cans....

I have managed to program a few networking frameworks for the works server system. So it isnt all doom and gloom.

Just brought 4 more bottles to see me through the evening.

I've also took a certain hub website up on their free premium accounts for users. Completed it.

Update from today

Go out for basics (god help me, people in my town think 2metre is the width of a credit card).

Yup they still think 2 metres is the width of credit card.

Drop mum shopping at her door.
She is ok. And finally worked out fb messenger video calling.

Sort out the SWR on one of my amateur radio aerials.
Now in bits on my work bench

A training session, via skype
Trainer did not know how to use skype

Repair a portable battery powered spotlight.
Got interrupted with call out to work for power failure. Fixed the light, Almost blinded myself in the process.

Watch Ant and Dec's takeaway best bits
clip show. Nice to look back.

Watch casualty
Waiting for it to start

Well. I have steamrolled through my months supply of alcohol in a week. 12 bottles of wine and 40 cans....

1a3e191b6db445abba146f40ca457bc3.jpg

I've spent a couple of hours this afternoon scanning old ride photos, other theme park photos and school photos.

Well my daughter already moaned that now I’m off work she still got school work to do.
I did some jobs around the house last week and hope to get into the garden this week. Had hoped my porch will be built at the end of May but can’t see it myself.
Will be watching a lot of Disney +

Well last night's test stream went OK. We peaked at six viewers... including the DM and us four players... Plus one other member of our gaming group who wasn't playing. Everyone and their shoes is stuck at home streaming right now. Surprised we had that many.
A nice rehearsal, I guess.

I rigged up an obvious "on air" light to signal to the other occupants of the room when my mic was unmuted and live to the interweb.
... Because if you've worked in broadcasting for 19 years, you have seen first hand the damage that can be done when people are not aware a microphone is live!

Many times.
f28c767a7b7974b8c892.JPG

What about now?
d0fb8969566460c238fe.JPG

After getting home from work. Sofa and tv

I'm going to drag my sorry corpse out of bed, walk until I can find somewhere with decent rum and then return victorious. Yaaaay life is pathetic under quarantine.

I'm going to drag my sorry corpse out of bed, walk until I can find somewhere with decent rum and then return victorious. Yaaaay life is pathetic under quarantine.

Wouldn't need to walk if the Minor was finished ;)