• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where's WiFi?! Wednesday - TowersStreet

I'm undecided on whether it's part of Blivvy's station or vending machine "Light vs Dark" clip queueline. Either way I'm hoping I'm right after only ever running past/not noticing the white walls in that much detail!

Stelios said:
I'm undecided on whether it's part of Blivvy's station or vending machine "Light vs Dark" clip queueline. Either way I'm hoping I'm right after only ever running past/not noticing the white walls in that much detail!
This does sound like a better answer :)

Getting closer but still not quite correct!

Clearly when I walk around the park I notice things much more than other guests!

Something makes me want to say X-Cite, but I have no idea where... :p

is it on the outer wall of the toilets next to duel, next to the old public telephone shield?

The answer to last weeks tricky WiFi Wednesday was in the first queue line building of Oblivion (at the bottom of the Oblivion station building).

But where at Alton Towers could this next photo be? Have a guess, and we will post the answer and another new photo next Wednesday!

Photo 46:
969836_481836338553482_1445666246_n.jpg

Bottom of Towers Street on the left, above where the Towers Suite is?

:)