• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where's WiFi?! Wednesday - TowersStreet

James

TS Founding Member
Welcome to our brand new game, Where's WiFi?! Wednesday.

Each week we will bring to you an image of a newly installed WiFi box at the Alton Towers theme park. But these images have been cropped. Can you guess where the WiFi box is?

To kick off this new feature we have treated you all to two (yes, two!) pictures. Can you guess where these boxes are located?

425087_359387614131689_711456597_n.jpg

391225_359387670798350_536585377_n.jpg

Updated weekly on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TowersStreet

Don't forget to check back weekly for a new image each Wednesday on our Facebook page!

Wherever they're located they look bloody awful!

:p

Well the first one is really obvious! Cloud Cuckoo Land blatantly though kudos to the park painting the ledge the same colour as the building itself.

The second photo, my goodness, so cheeky of the Team :p It looks very Dark Forest, Katanga Canyon, Forbidden Valley...

Rowe said:
The second photo, my goodness, so cheeky of the Team :p It looks very Dark Forest, Katanga Canyon, Forbidden Valley...
Makes you realise how much of the park follows a similar theme :p

I want to say it's on one of the FV themed directional signs that list a couple of attractions and have an arrow on them. Probs wrong though.

Ill give you a clue with the top one, it is indeed in CCL, but can anyone guess what building its on?

As for the 2nd one, ill let you all have a few more guesses. Its a bit tricky, as like you said so many areas of the park have that run down look.

djtruefitt said:
Ill give you a clue with the top one, it is indeed in CCL, but can anyone guess what building its on?

It's the corner building block between Frog Hopper and Driving School!

This is a toughie, even with the fantastic contraption that is Google StreetView...

For the second one, my bet is somewhere in Forbidden Valley (maybe even near the Skyride Station), but I can't put my finger on it...

Well on the second one what looks like one of Nemmy's Support is visible to the right of the picture, so I'm guessing Nemesis' queue line.

As for the first one, if I hadn't seen Mike saying it's in CCL, I'd have said Swiss Cottage, but am going to guess it's the building where near the driving school where there's a Peugot inside.

:)

I think the second one is possibly a Rita support on the right, so is it mounted atop a sign in Rita/Th13teen's queueline which says Single Riders, Fastrack, or something to that effect? :p

djtruefitt said:
For the 2nd photo Some of you are close but not 100% correct, but some of you are very far away with your answers :p

You're such a tease! :p It's not in the queue line for Ripsaw/Blade is it?

In the second photo, is it on the sign near the Forbidden Valley skyride that mentions the cross valley walk to Dark Forest?

I'm still sure it's somewhere in Dark Forest... I mean where else has the Merlin scaffolding invaded aside from there and Forbidden Valley? :p

Is the second photo the direction sign opposite sub terra going towards gloomy wood ??