• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Where's WiFi?! Wednesday - TowersStreet

Definitely Nemesis' lift hill - look at all the trees! Taken from the extended queueline.

Are you ready for another week of Where's WiFi?! Wednesday? It's our weekly guessing game. The answer to last weeks photo was of course on the Nemesis lift hill! You can see it if you look left as you are going up the hill on the ride.

But where do you think this weeks photo could be? Have a guess, and we will post the answer and another new photo next Wednesday on our Facebook page and of course in this topic!

Photo 64:
1238933_537299879673794_1511705008_n.jpg

Going to guess at The Smiler's maintenance shed, by the colour. Quite depressing when it could be on just about anything anywhere in the park though ;)

Welcome back to another Where's WiFi?! Wednesday, our weekly guessing game. The answer to last weeks photo was at the front of the left side of Airs station, just above the front row queue. Did you get it right?

Do you think you know where this weeks photo could be? It's certainly one of the harder ones to work out. We will give you the answer and another new photo next Wednesday!

Photo 65:
1375949_540359619367820_1474251396_n.jpg

Very cruel Mike :p

I think I know this one though! Is it atop Rehydrator? I can just see The Smiler logo reflected in it, and the only two places I can think you see it so clearly are Rehydrator and the pit under the knot.

Mike clearly hates us all... sneaky little *beep* ;)

Sent using Tapatalk

so next week it a photos with the building fulling in shot. :D

I am wondering if it the one on top of rehydrate. due to the reflection in the plastic cover.

It seems we have missed a few photos in this forum topic! (Remember we update the facebook album once a week!).

Photo 66.
1374824_543335042403611_792171264_n.jpg

The answer to last weeks Where's WiFi?! Wednesday was of course on top of the Rehydrator in X-Sector! If you look closely at the reflection on the WiFi Router you can see the Smiler Logo, from the top of the Rehydrator!

Maybe this weeks photo will prove slightly easier? If you think you know, have a guess and we will post the answer next Wednesday. As well as a brand new photo.

The answer to last weeks photo was above the exit of the Oblivion station.

Photo 67.
1384170_546290625441386_73280733_n.jpg

Welcome back to another edition of Where's WiFi?! Wednesday, our weekly guessing game.

But do you know where this weeks photo could be? Check back next Wednesday for another new photo and the answer to this weeks photo!

The answer to last weeks photo was on the Forbidden Valley Skyride station, facing towards the Cloud Cuckoo Land station.

Photo 68.
1383134_551312061605909_1021501102_n.jpg

Where's WiFi?! Wednesday is coming to an end We only have a few weeks left until we have used up all the parks WiFi routers! But in the mean time check out this weeks rather easy photo. Do you know where it could be?

Welcome back to another week of Where's WiFi?! Wednesday. The answer to last weeks photo was located next to the Flume queue line and the final part of the Rapids.

There are only a few weeks left of Where's WiFi?! Wednesday, so where do you think this weeks photo is located? Have a guess, and we will post the answer and a new photo soon!

Photo 69:
1378142_555395914530857_1963605721_n.jpg

Welcome to the last ever Where's WiFi?! Wednesday! Our weekly guessing game first started way back in July 2012, but we have now come to the end of the line! We hope you have had as much fun guessing, as we have trying to find them across the resort!

The answer to last weeks photo was at the front of Airs right station! But where could this weeks photo be? Have a guess and we will post the answer very soon! Thanks for playing :)

Photo 70:
1383735_558853537518428_1876404525_n.jpg

is it on the back of the duel shop near the toilets.

and how come the air station WAP logged as being posted at : Today at 18:26 and the next WAP photo is logged as being posted at Today at 19:31 ?

delta79 said:
is it on the back of the duel shop near the toilets.

and how come the air station WAP logged as being posted at : Today at 18:26 and the next WAP photo is logged as being posted at Today at 19:31 ?

Nope sorry not near Duel!

And I forgot to post last weeks photo on the forum (I was away last week and only put it on Facebook), so just posted them both today.

I am wonder where that TV aerial is pointing Waltham, Sutton Coldfield or the micro transmitter on oakmoor. as that would give me an idea of the build lay in the grounds.

I am going to guess is a office building next to hex main building.