• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Which ride will be removed next? (Poll reset 20.06.2017)

Which ride at Alton will be removed next? (Poll reset 20.06.2017)

• Spinball

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Rita

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Nemesis: Sub-Terra

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • Hex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twirling Toadstool

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Congo River Rapids

• Galactica

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Nemesis

• Duel

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • The Blade

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Enterprise

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Runaway Mine Train

• Oblivion

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Thirteen

• Other (please state)

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
I'd like to see them change galatica but not remove the VR completely. I think if they kept station 1 as a VR experience but change Station 2 to air only. I think this would improve queue times drastically but still give people the opportunity to experience the VR.

I'd like to see them change galatica but not remove the VR completely. I think if they kept station 1 as a VR experience but change Station 2 to air only. I think this would improve queue times drastically but still give people the opportunity to experience the VR.

I said this on the Galactica thread i think

It's a great idea as far as i'm concerned because there's a lot of people saying no to the vr and the throughput is seriously woeful its just not worth the wait unless you get there for 10ish

I could happily accept one station for VR, one not. Actually, it would give useful data to Merlin to decide whether it is worth continuing with VR. Could have one of those counting turnstiles on each station to gather the data.

Reactions: pj
I think that could work - but I think AT will probably keep it going as it is until 2020 once the 2019 project is finished they can look at their current stock again