• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Which ride would you bring back?

The obvious for me would be the HH, but instead of that, I decided to go with The Flume. I love water rides for the most part, but the theming and soundtrack really made the Flume special!

Few comes to my mind:

Corkscrew
Black hole
Imperial leather water ride

I'd say the water ride, it seemed extra long the only time I rid it in 2003

Blackhole.
I would rename it spaceboy and place it in a new building accessible from David Walliams land.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Black Hole...duh, but give it the full Steampunk theme that it nearly got had X-Sector never happened at the last minute. Who knows, we might be getting that with Project Horizon so my wish might end up becoming true.

Black Hole...duh, but give it the full Steampunk theme that it nearly got had X-Sector never happened at the last minute. Who knows, we might be getting that with Project Horizon so my wish might end up becoming true.
I thought Black Hole was the one ride which actually got that theme applied (while still in 'Fantasy World')?

I thought Black Hole was the one ride which actually got that theme applied (while still in 'Fantasy World')?
Only the station got themed in what was preparation for Port Discovery before that area was changed at the last minute for X-Sector which shows you how close we were of getting that. Had the area seen a full Steampunk themed as planned then the tent and entrance would have all looked very different, I'm sure there is a bit of concept art of the tent in the background of it having some Jules Verne style theming on the tent...interesting what might have been.