• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Which ride would you bring back?

Tibble

TS Member
Favourite Ride
The Smiler
Good news!
You've been charged with bringing back an old ride to Alton Towers. Which would it be?

However you cant remove any of the current lineup and you have to make it fit within the designated area's theming you're putting the ride into.

What are you bringing back?

Probably Ripsaw.

I much prefer coasters to flat rides but Towers need some high quality flats again.

My actual serious answer is The Flume. I miss a water ride where you just get the right amount of wet. You’re either coming bone dry off of CRR, or soaking wet off Battle Galleons, with no in between.

If we are factoring in the fact that we can't remove anything from the line-up, probably either Ripsaw or Toyland Tours.
If I had to choose one, it would be Ripsaw.

Another vote for Ripsaw here. When running well it was easily one of my top 5 rides in the park.

Whilst I think there's a lack of decent log flumes in the UK these days, I never really rated The Flume. WM is a vast improvement.