• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Wicker Man - General Discussion - Part Two

There is far too much fastrack being added for the queue to move at any reasonable pace.

They are leaving 3 rows empty on every train as well.

Currently in the queue now.

Throughputs down as 3 of the rows towards the back are not being used. I think they may have a loading issue but will investigate once in the station!

Actors by the entrance have been great all day and lifting everyone’s spirits. Really improves the atmosphere.

I've heard it having problems because its overshooting the station brakes meaning its not parking properly. Could this be why they've limited the 3 back rows to keep weight down and to be able to slow it better. I believe it cos GCI don't use kicker wheels and they use natural gravity to get the cars from brake run to the station for example and it's overshooting the parking section.

Fire effects.
If you mean the strategically placed tv's with video of fire on then I am sure the ride can work perfectly well without those (and probably will do after a few months).

To be fair there is some sporadic propper flame effects above the Wicker man effergy but you only really notice the steam effect (and dripping water) when riding.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk