• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Worlds of Fun: General Discussion

No not at all, GCI will continue to sell lots of fun family coasters. I reckon they might struggle to sell there standard layout coasters with spiral lifts, I just don't really see the point for most parks.
I understand the words that you're saying but I don't understand the basis of your assertion.

Why would a spiral lift be off putting ?

Why would a spiral lift be off putting ?
Not so much off putting as a bit pointless for most parks. The standard chain lift does the job and I'm not sure a spiral lift is all that much of a gimmick, unless for example your a park like worlds of fun who have a history with such a thing. I like the idea just not sure how many of them they will actually sell.

It doesn't need to appeal to other parks though. Cedar Fair clearly wanted it for Worlds of Fun, GCI were happy to oblige, everyone is happy.

Looks like a really good family coaster, much more so than InvadR.

It doesn't need to appeal to other parks though. Cedar Fair clearly wanted it for Worlds of Fun, GCI were happy to oblige, everyone is happy.

Agreed, It's a custom layout exclusively designed for Worlds of Fun.

Yes I know, it was a short comment mainly aimed at the fact that although it doesn't matter to GCI all that much, it's that I'd liked to see more but I can't see that happening.