• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

You Know You're Addicted to Alton Towers (and tst) When....

Well, I can only download of YouTube. Have all of the main stuff, most ride and area themes, and some of the scare mazes. Can't find much else.

I used to have the Nemesis ride music as my ringtone. I changed it very quickly as my parents thought I had a liking for gothic music. It did go from one extreme to the other as I changed it to 'Sexy and I know it' by LMFAO. :D

When you tie in a quote from a old forum video into a conversation.

Mate about something cooking "it smells like ass"
Me in pirate voice " like hot portuguese ass? "

Last edited:
Keep having odd towers related dreams of late that have in turn made me remember past similar dreams.

I'm sure this is now the third time I've had a dream about riding a portable Nemesis in a regular sized camping tent.

I had dreams of alton towers being in shrewsbury. There is a park dreams thread on here somewhere

When you order a different meal to your friends but still eat in the same seating area "to try out all the food outlets of the park" - and Eastern Express is actually worth it I might add.

A family friend is at our house currently, and she's talking about compost bins, as you do, then she says;
"Look at me, I sound like a geek, like you at Alton Towers, going on about throughputs."

:p

Not AT related, but I was at band practice tonight (brass band) and we played the main theme from Gladiator. Straight away I noticed it as the music they use on Poseidon at EP, and played with such emotion.

:D

You know you're addicted to Alton Towers when you plan your journey home for the easter holidays around a TST meet at Towers...