• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

You Know You're Addicted to Alton Towers (and tst) When....

Poison Tom 96 said:
When you look at the TST post count and realise you are 15th :p
I am 16th, but i have Fredward coming up behind with 2 posts to take that spot :D

Now Fredward if you are going to shorten the gap ahead I feel obliged to shorten the one behind as well ;)

YKYAtATW... You've long got board of reading this topic.

When you use Oblivion in a essay type thing in a educational institution, not because you like the rollercoaster but because the marketing and advertising behind it is actually relevant to the questions being asked.

524853_10151158141006739_1888449017_n.jpg

when you see work (a College) has a trip going to the towers later in the year and offer to do it and not claim the overtime.

When the morning after crashing out at a no coasters mate bedsit he asks "what are B&M, Nemesis, wardley, air, and towers" as I was saying them in my sleep.

When your mates tell you to shut up about Alton bloody towers for the 1000th time and when you get caught logging in to TS in an ICT lesson during school and then get promptly shouted at! :D

When you are down to your last bottle of Towers shower gel and are trying to severely ration it until March.

queenofspeed said:
When you start randomly drawing Mr twirly. Everywhere. Even in soup.

:twirly:

I think when you start calling it Mr. Twirly is simply another reason.

And with butter I assume?

You spend a hour searching the wiki to change references from old site to new, when you decided 10 minutes would do for a start.

You search for a post to comment your 200th post on, and decide to post it here because you cant find anywhere else to post it on.

Stelios said:
queenofspeed said:
When you start randomly drawing Mr twirly. Everywhere. Even in soup.

:twirly:

I think when you start calling it Mr. Twirly is simply another reason.

And with butter I assume?

Of course ;) .

When your birthday cake has had an Alton Towers logo on it for two years running. This year it was Mr Twirly and last year it was Oblivion

Stelios said:
When you are down to your last bottle of Towers shower gel and are trying to severely ration it until March.
What? Alton Towers do shower gel?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD