• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Your Top Ten Coasters

I have a genuine crippling FEAR of rollercoasters, so I'll post my pathetic list so far for all to enjoy.

1: Wickerman - Just slaps, rode it more than any other ride, it took my coaster virginity in 2019 after being tricked into the queue line. Holds a special place in my heart because of this.
2: Icon - Cannot describe the anxiety I felt queueing for this, but what a great ride. Haven't tried Enso yet, maybe next time! First traditional inversion I would say.
3: Rita - I don't get all the hate, that launch made me feel like I was going to crap out my own spine, and the first hill launched me into those dodgy shoulder restraints, great times.
4: Thirteen - I had spoiled the surprise for myself, but still great fun.
5: GalacticAir - Meant to be chill and easy, scared the life out of me, kind of fun. Like all of the ride except that corner you take on your back. Technically my first inversion I guess? Not sure a flyer counts.
6: Vampire - What a legend! As old as I am, and nearly as fun.
7: Avalanche - Not sure what I like about it, it's just cool!
8: Grand National - Loved this in 2021, had high hopes for the re-track but it did nothing as far as I can tell.
9: Big Dipper - That first and second drop are great, rest is a bit boring and uncomfortable however.
10: The Walking Dead - Fun little coaster, I don't know what I was thinking coming to Thorpe... Not my cup of tea!

Had to really think about this, barely had enough credits to populate the list! Not sure what I should try next. I'm due to go to Orlando this year, God help me.

Time for an update, what a journey this season has been, I had never ridden a coaster with an inversion until earlier this year.

1: Velocicoaster - Perfection, I love a themed ride and this one nailed it. Very smooth, fast launches that don't pull your soul out, possibly my favourite inversion in the final section, the heartline roll is trying to kill you. I've never felt like a coaster is trying to eject me out of the seat quite like this.
2: Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure - What a blast of nostalgia, and a fun coaster. Barely loses out to Velocicoaster being a more family based attraction. It's simply fun, and you can't beat a bit of fun.
3: Nemesis - Sit back! it's fright time! Simply the beast. Will be missed next season.
4: Wickerman - It pains me that this no longer sits in my top three, I do love this ride. World class theming and good fun, never rough. I couldn't bring myself to put it any lower.
5: Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - I was surprised how fun this is, an interesting backwards launch, great visuals, smooth and not too much spinning. You don't need to be an MCU fan to enjoy this one.
6: The Incredible Hulk Coaster - Island of Adventure really has a class line up of coasters. This one is intense, more so than Nemesis in my opinion.
7: Kraken - This is a great coaster, I went into it expecting to dislike it. it's oddly smooth and a little forceless when compared to other B&M. I can do back to back rides comfortably unlike some other B&M offerings. Likely why it was a VR coaster briefly. Great ride.
8: Icon - A great coaster, gets some hate for being boring but I love it. I would have liked to see an inversion in the second half, feels like it just starts to snake back and forth for no reason. Some great airtime on the front row.
9: Kumba - Another great B&M, vertical loop around the lift hill is brilliant, transitions in to the corkscrews are a little rough. Sounds great too. Lacks Hulk's intensity.
10: White Lightning - I was disappointed this isn't themed to cheap cider, but what a great ride. Second GCI delivered, it has a better first drop and is somehow a little smoother than Wickerman, but it's not a competitor to my precious spicy boi.

I have my eyes on Phantasialand next, seems like the next logical step in this journey. The bank account needs time to recovery from Walt's onslaught first.

Time for an update, what a journey this season has been, I had never ridden a coaster with an inversion until earlier this year.

1: Velocicoaster - Perfection, I love a themed ride and this one nailed it. Very smooth, fast launches that don't pull your soul out, possibly my favourite inversion in the final section, the heartline roll is trying to kill you. I've never felt like a coaster is trying to eject me out of the seat quite like this.
2: Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure - What a blast of nostalgia, and a fun coaster. Barely loses out to Velocicoaster being a more family based attraction. It's simply fun, and you can't beat a bit of fun.
3: Nemesis - Sit back! it's fright time! Simply the beast. Will be missed next season.
4: Wickerman - It pains me that this no longer sits in my top three, I do love this ride. World class theming and good fun, never rough. I couldn't bring myself to put it any lower.
5: Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - I was surprised how fun this is, an interesting backwards launch, great visuals, smooth and not too much spinning. You don't need to be an MCU fan to enjoy this one.
6: The Incredible Hulk Coaster - Island of Adventure really has a class line up of coasters. This one is intense, more so than Nemesis in my opinion.
7: Kraken - This is a great coaster, I went into it expecting to dislike it. it's oddly smooth and a little forceless when compared to other B&M. I can do back to back rides comfortably unlike some other B&M offerings. Likely why it was a VR coaster briefly. Great ride.
8: Icon - A great coaster, gets some hate for being boring but I love it. I would have liked to see an inversion in the second half, feels like it just starts to snake back and forth for no reason. Some great airtime on the front row.
9: Kumba - Another great B&M, vertical loop around the lift hill is brilliant, transitions in to the corkscrews are a little rough. Sounds great too. Lacks Hulk's intensity.
10: White Lightning - I was disappointed this isn't themed to cheap cider, but what a great ride. Second GCI delivered, it has a better first drop and is somehow a little smoother than Wickerman, but it's not a competitor to my precious spicy boi.

I have my eyes on Phantasialand next, seems like the next logical step in this journey. The bank account needs time to recovery from Walt's onslaught first.
Can't believe you managed to write a top ten Pawkins! hahaha

After my recent trip to Orlando:
  1. Iron Gwazi, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
  2. The Ride to Happiness by Tomorrowland, Plopsaland de Panne
  3. Jurassic World VelociCoaster, Universal's Islands of Adventure
  4. Untamed, Walibi Holland
  5. Helix, Liseberg
  6. Kondaa, Walibi Belgium
  7. Montu, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
  8. Der Schwur des KÄRNAN, Hansa-Park
  9. WODAN - Timburcoaster, Europa-Park
  10. Nemesis, Alton Towers
Trip report may or may not be coming out sooner or later.

1. Zadra Energylandia
2. Nemesis Alton Towers
3. FLY Phantasialand
4. Batman: Arkham Asylum Parque Warner Madrid
5. Wodan Europa Park
6. Lech Legendia
7. Wild Mouse Blackpool Pleasure Beach
8. Stunt Fall Parque Warner Madrid
9. SHAMBHALA PortAventura
10. Oz'iris Parc Asterix

Hyperion and Taron just miss out.

My top 10 changes a lot, but currently:
1: Nemesis
2: Stealth
3: Saw
4: The Smiler
5: Wicker Man
6: Rita
7: Oblivion
8: Nemesis Inferno
9: The Swarm
10: Wilde Maus XXL

Update! 🤣
6: Big Thunder Mountain (Paris)
7: Hyperspace Mountain (Paris)
8: Avengers Assemble (Paris)
9: Rita
10: Oblivion

1: Untamed (Walibi Holland)

While I suspected this would remain the case, I genuinely wasn’t sure If it would cling to its title with me finally making it out to Busch Gardens (more on that later)

2: Velocicoaster (Islands of Adventure)

This is a perfect thrill coaster, I could reride this all day

3: Nemesis (Alton Towers)

My first “big” coaster, it just has an *it* factor and was my number one for years

4: Guardians of the Galaxy : Cosmic Rewind (EPCOT)

This is an excellent and much needed addition to Walt Disney World, the theming is brilliant, and the vibe is just *fun*

5: Iron Gwazi (Busch Gardens)

A ride I suspected could become my new top coaster. It’s still incredible, but the out of control feeling of Untamed isn’t quite replicated here. Points for the sheer size though!

6: Hagrids Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure (Islands of Adventure)

While a fantastic and reridable family attraction, the vibe isn’t as *fun* as Guardians so it sits a few places lower

7: Shambhala (PortAventura)

My second B&M Hyper, this blew Mako out of the water for me. It was probably helped by the mid-October walk on crowds meaning I could ride repeatedly in all seats, day and night

8: Lost Gravity (Walibi Holland)

A sleeper hit - everything the Smiler could have been, with better airtime moments and better theming

9: Montu (Busch Gardens)

This gets its placement for the sheer intensity factor - I haven’t experienced that good / slightly queasy feeling after a ride in a while, so props to Montu reminding me coasters can be scary

10: Enso (Blackpool Pleasure Beach)

Enso redeems an above average coaster into an amazing experience. Im not a BPB regular so it isn’t hard for me to justify the upcharge

6: Big Thunder Mountain
7: Hyperspace Mountain
8: Wilde Maus XXL
9: Avengers Assemble
10: Rita
Slight changes after visiting HPWW.

Double post, but I have a few changes to make after my last AT trip.
2: Wicker Man
3: Stealth
4: Saw
5: Big Thunder Mountain
6: The Smiler
7: Hyperspace Mountain
8: Oblivion
9: Wilde Maus XXL
10: Avengers Assemble

Triple post! A couple of changes after BPB.
2: Wicker Man
3: Stealth
4: Saw
5: Big Thunder Mountain
6: Icon
7: The Smiler
8: Hyperspace Mountain
9: Oblivion
10: Revolution

Following my recent trip to Florida, my top 10 has changed quite a bit. The composition of this new list did take a fair amount of deliberation, and even now, I should add that I'm still slightly undecided on some of the placements.

This trip presented me with some very interesting conundrums in terms of coaster ranking, as in many cases, I was comparing incredibly different types of ride that were all truly, truly excellent in their own way. It really did test me, and I often second guessed the relative placements of certain rides. Nonetheless, I think I've managed to come up with a final post-Florida ranking.

For clarity, I gained 8 new roller coaster credits during my trip, taking my total coaster count to 99. Of the new coasters I rode, 4 of these made my top 10 and 10/10 tier (which I should add are now one and the same; my 10/10 tier currently encompasses ranking spots 1-10), and the other "new addition" to my 10/10 tier is a previously ridden coaster that exceeded my previous memories of it.

Some of the placements may seem strange. I'm more than happy to answer questions on any placements you find questionable, but I should state that at a basic level, my favourite coasters are rides that have the perfect blend of fun, thrills and rerideability. Out and out intensity is not everything for me; it's the fun factor and rerideability that ultimately matters. There are certainly tangible things that typically correlate with me ranking a coaster highly (for instance, most rides in this list have notable airtime moments to at least a certain extent), but the most important thing for me is a good blend of fun, thrills and rerideability, and I think one entry to my top 10 in particular taught me that the qualities of "what I like in a coaster" are perhaps less tangible than I had previously thought they were.

So, without further ado, my current top 10 is as follows... (new entries are in italics, relocated coasters are underlined)
  1. Mako - SeaWorld Orlando: Even 7 years after my first ride, this coaster still reigns supreme for me, and my recent revisit to SeaWorld (where I had 5 rides on it) reinforced that! The sustained airtime is absolutely biblical (particularly in moments like the first drop, first airtime hill and speed hill), the sense of speed is wonderful, it's blissfully smooth, and overall, it's just such a fun, thrilling and rerideable coaster that I could (and indeed tried my darnedest to) sit on all day! I truly love this ride, and on my recent revisit to SeaWorld, it didn't disappoint! 10/10
  2. Jurassic World VelociCoaster - Islands of Adventure: It may not quite be #1, but my goodness was it close, and VelociCoaster would certainly be a worthy contender for the top spot! There is so much that this ride does well; it packs a great sense of speed throughout, with the second section in particular feeling ridiculously fast, there are quite a few sublime moments of ejector airtime that really whip you out of the seat, there are some truly brilliant inversions, and overall, it's just a truly stunning, spectacular coaster, in my view! In terms of some specific highlights; it's hard to pick from the wonderful array of sensations on offer. But if I had to choose a few, the second launch is absolutely obscene, packing a euphoric thrill like few other rides I've ever experienced, the top hat is sublime, packing some breathtaking ejector airtime on the back in particular, and the mosasaurus roll is an absolutely mind-blowing inversion that throws you out of the seat with some sublime sustained negative g-forces and ensures that you fly into the final brakes blown away! Overall, VelociCoaster is a truly stunning coaster, in my opinion; its blend of stunning airtime, impactful elements, fun, comfort and rerideability certainly make it a firm favourite of mine! 10/10
  3. Silver Star - Europa Park: I had quite low expectations for this coaster given that it's not overly well liked, but I have to say that I was blown away; I absolutely adored this coaster! It has wonderful sustained airtime, it's smooth and comfortable, it has an awesome sense of speed, the ending is absolutely brilliant, packing some phenomenal ejector airtime (particularly the MCBR exit), and overall, this is a stunning coaster that I absolutely loved! I did rank this below Mako of the two B&M Hypers I've ridden due to my feeling that its airtime, while stunning, never has quite the same impact as some of Mako's strongest moments, in my view, and while smooth in its own right, it isn't quite as blissfully smooth as Mako. I also felt it to be slightly less consistent, as I did have 1 or 2 slightly weaker rides on it during my trip to Europa. Nonetheless, Silver Star is a stunning coaster with phenomenal sustained airtime, and I love how it is incredibly rerideable and keeps the thrills going right to the end with that awesome post-MCBR section! 10/10
  4. Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure - Islands of Adventure: Dismiss this as a “family” coaster all you want, but I think such quick dismissal would be a huge mistake, because this ride is phenomenal, in my view! Of the rides in my top 10, I’ll admit that this one probably has the least tangible reason to be there. However, the key reason why Hagrid’s ranks so highly for me is that purely and simply, it is a phenomenally, impeccably fun roller coaster! In terms of some specifics, the low-to-the-ground turns were a lot more thrilling than I expected and the launches were surprisingly punchy and great fun, but unlike many coasters, my love of Hagrid’s is for a much broader reason than any specific features of the ride layout. It is just so, so fun, and the ride will always leave you laughing hysterically and smiling on the final brake run, and that for me is really important. Riding Hagrid’s taught me a crucial lesson about my taste in coasters; it taught me that a coaster does not necessarily need greatness in the form of tangible elements for me to love it, and that fundamentally, all a coaster needs to be is fun. Hagrid’s is not the most intense ride by any means, but if you want pure fun, I’d struggle to recommend many better coasters than this one! 10/10
  5. Wodan Timbur Coaster - Europa Park: Wodan strikes the perfect balance between pure demented insanity and amazing fun factor and rerideability, in my view! It’s an absolutely relentless coaster, with phenomenal pacing right to the end, and it has quite a few really surprising pops of ejector airtime, including an excellent first drop, but it’s also a really smooth and comfortable wooden coaster, and it just manages to be a ridiculous amount of fun! Overall, Wodan is such a fast, airtime-filled and fun coaster that I absolutely loved on my visit to Europa Park! 10/10
  6. Iron Gwazi - Busch Gardens Tampa: This ride is phenomenal! In terms of some key strengths, it’s absolutely relentless in pacing and has some of the strongest ejector airtime I’ve ever experienced, and some of the big hitters in the layout like the first drop, outerbanked turn, death roll and wave turn are truly sensational elements that are right up there with the best, in my opinion! The first drop in particular is insane; whipping you far out of the seat with ejector airtime for a surprisingly sustained period of time never gets old! However, my reason for not ranking this coaster higher is that it’s almost a little… much at times. Iron Gwazi is not a rough coaster by any stretch, but it’s certainly fierce in places, and I did find the final few elements in particular to be toeing the line in terms of what I can handle from a violence and intensity standpoint. It does quite a bit of what I’d refer to as “snapping”, where it changes direction and exerts high forces very rapidly, and while this looks good on paper and probably looks good in NoLimits or whatever, it doesn’t ride quite so well in practice for me, and I did find Iron Gwazi ever so slightly uncomfortable in those snappier portions of the layout. If I’m being picky, I also wasn’t the biggest lover of the trains (and these could well have contributed to the slight discomfort I experienced in areas), although they’re admittedly far from the worst trains I’ve ever sat in. Nevertheless, these are minor niggles rather than total deal breakers for me, and the high points of the ride are high enough for me to override them to a certain extent; while I perhaps didn’t love Iron Gwazi quite as much as I’d hoped to for the aforementioned reasons, it’s still a phenomenal ride that I thought very highly of! 10/10
  7. SheiKra - Busch Gardens Tampa: I had remembered liking this ride back in 2016, but my reride in 2023 was even better than I’d previously remembered! I love a B&M Dive Coaster, and this was a fantastic one! The sustained airtime over both drops was absolutely phenomenal, and the sheer size of them produced a brilliant sensation of speed throughout the ride! You typically think of Dive Coasters for their initial vertical drop, but interestingly, I actually thought that the second vertical drop on SheiKra delivered just as much as the first if not more! Overall, SheiKra was phenomenal, and a really pleasant surprise; I often said that I preferred Oblivion, but I’d now say that I comfortably prefer SheiKra, as I do feel that the added height and length really add something to it! 10/10
  8. Icon - Blackpool Pleasure Beach: Icon is often maligned, but I absolutely love it, personally! Yes, the ride is not the most intense coaster by any means, but I just find it incredibly good fun! There’s some excellent ejector airtime on there, with some particular highlight moments being the top hat, the drop down into the second launch and one incredibly fun drop during the second half of the layout! I also think that the ride is fast-paced and thrilling throughout, and it’s also incredibly smooth and comfortable, with the overhead lap bars ensuring that the inversions in particular are negotiated comfortably in a way that ensures maximum floaty negatives! Overall, I love Icon for its fun airtime, fast pace, fun twists and turns and overall rerideability; it’s just such a wonderfully fun coaster, in my opinion! 10/10
  9. Ice Breaker - SeaWorld Orlando: I had pretty low expectations for Ice Breaker, as its reviews are generally middling to negative, but I have to say that it massively exceeded expectations for me; it was a phenomenal little ride that I absolutely loved! I should say that the much-maligned “comfort collars” have been removed, so I experienced the ride without them, but I found it to be fantastic, with a fun and punchy swing launch, a backwards spike with some brilliant floater airtime, some surprisingly excellent pops of ejector airtime in places, some fun twists and turns, and a smooth and fun ride experience throughout! The trains are a little tight to get into and out of, but I found the restraints unobtrusive when I was sat down enjoying the ride, so I didn’t find them to be an issue overall. All in all, I thought Ice Breaker was a fantastic ride that hugely exceeded my expectations; it may not have quite been my favourite coaster I rode in Florida, but I dare say that coaster-wise, it was possibly the sleeper hit of the trip in terms of how much it exceeded my expectations! I expected very little, but I ended up absolutely loving the ride, personally! 10/10
  10. Wicker Man - Alton Towers: It may now only be in my top 10 by the skin of its teeth, but Wicker Man is a fantastic GCI coaster that I absolutely love! It may not look like much on paper, but I find it to be an enormously fun and rerideable coaster that never fails to put a huge smile on my face! I find it to be a really fast-paced coaster with some really fun twists and turns and some surprising pops of airtime, with some particular favourite elements of mine being the initial s-bend drop, where you gain brilliant speed incredibly quickly, and the big drop out of the high u-turn and following airtime hill, with both elements providing some excellent airtime that really whips you out of the seat! Overall, I find Wicker Man a hugely fun and rerideable wooden coaster with awesome airtime, twists and pacing, and I think it’s a ride that is definitely far more than the sum of its parts, personally! 10/10
In terms of other notable new Florida additions, the only major new coaster addition I can think of that is missing is Pipeline: The Surf Coaster, which I found to be a big disappointment and is ranked at #52 out of 99.

Overall, I thought that this trip was brilliant, personally!

1. Valle degli Gnomi Fiabilandia
2. Topo Zorro Cavalino Matto
3. Frutti Loops Coaster Energylandia
4. Queen Bee Bottons Pleasure Beach
5. Wacky Worm Coney Beach
6. Ocean Coaster Harbour Park
7. Wild Mouse Coaster Clacton Pier
8. African Big Apple West Midlands Safari Park
9. Brucomella Parma Luna Park
10. Big Apple Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach.

It's a top 10 for sure.

Interesting you'd rank Frutti Loops over Queen Bee. Controversial for sure.

1. Nemesis
2. Zadra
3. Katun
4. F.L.Y
5. Batman: Shadows of Arkham
6. Wodan
7. Lech
8. iSpeed
9. Black Mamba
10. Taron

Activity in my favourite thread calls for an update.

1: Jurassic World VelociCoaster : Intamin were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should.
2: The Ride to Happiness : I wasn't aware this was themed to an EDM festival beforehand, fortunately I had consumed all of my "medicine" before the park staff could confiscate it at the gate. I'm a sucker for immersion and authentic full package experiences.
3: Colossos - Kampf der Giganten : Diese Fahrt hat möglicherweise mehr Sekunden Sendezeit als das gesamte Programm des Alton Tower. Ich bin davon überzeugt, dass die erste Reihe mehr Sekunden Sendezeit hat als die Anzahl der Sterne am Himmel.
4: Nemesis : [DATA EXPUNGED BY ORDER OF THE PHALANX]
5: Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure : Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?
6: Flug der Dämonen : Es regnete so stark, dass ich mir eine billige Sonnenbrille kaufte, die ich als Schutzbrille verwenden konnte.
7: Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind : We're Just Like Kevin Bacon.
8: Kumba : Kumba is a steel roller coaster located at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay in Tampa, Florida. Manufactured by Bolliger & Mabillard, the ride opened in 1993. It stands 143 feet (44 m) tall and has a top speed of 60 miles per hour (97 km/h). Kumba features a total of seven inversions across the 3-minute ride.
9: Kraken : I was running out of space for these Orlando B&Ms, this one is more re-rideable than Hulk.
10: Icon : The gentleman's choice.

1. Hyperion
  2. Zadra
  3. Nemesis
  4. Kumba
  5. Montu
  6. Mouse (BPB) (RIP)
  7. Hulk
  8. Kraken
  9. Olympia Looping
  10. Wicker Man

Give it a week and shammy will probably end up on the list.
Update. Shambhala is now at 1.

1. Shambhala
  2. Hyperion
  3. Zadra
  4. Nemesis
  5. Kumba
  6. Montu
  7. Mouse (BPB) (RIP)
  8. Hulk
  9. Kraken
  10. Olympia Looping

Top 10 for realz this times

1. Zadra, Energylandia.
2. Nemesis, Alton Towers
3. Lech, Legendia
4. Katun, Mirabilandia
5. Oz'Iris, Parc Asterix
6. Batman, Park Warner Madrid
7. Stunt Fall, Park Warner Madird
8. FLY, Phantasialand
9. Shambala. Portaventura
10. iSpeed, Miribilandia

RIP Wild Mouse, In my top 10 forever but I can't say it's better than these 10 now however angry I am that it was removed.

Also it's incredibly difficult to give you just 10. As I said to @Poisson on Katun's break run, "it's a shame that my top 10 can only have 10 coasters in it""

A further update for 2022 after a jaunt round a bit of Europe.

1 Steel Vengeance - Cedar Point
2 The Voyage - Holiday World
3 Zadra - Energylandia
4 Maverick - Cedar Point
5 Ride To Happiness - Plopsaland De Panne
6 Baldur - Liseberg
7 Taron - Phantasialand
8 Helix - Liseberg
9 El Toro - Six Flags Great Adventure
10 Hyperion - Energylandia

Ride To Happiness slamming into the top 5. An absolutely fantastic coaster, a true Mack masterpiece.

Taron running so well so moves back above Helix.

Maverick moves up as well as I reassessed my top coasters when trying to work out were RtH fitted in.

FLY was great as well but doesn't crack the top 10, Kondaa was good but not great so places further down.
1 Steel Vengeance - Cedar Point

2 The Voyage - Holiday World

3 Zadra - Energylandia

4 Maverick - Cedar Point

5 Ride To Happiness - Plopsaland De Panne

6 Baldur - Liseberg

7 Taron - Phantasialand

8 Helix - Liseberg

9 El Toro - Six Flags Great Adventure

10 Batman Gotham City Escape - Parque Warner

Just the one change to my top 10 following the past week with one Intamin coaster pushing out another.

Other noted new for me coasters I very much enjoyed but didn't crack the top 10 were Toutatis, Oziris, Alpina Blitz, and Wood Express.

1. Saw The Ride - Thorpe Park

Big Gap

2. Colossus - Thorpe Park
3. Nemesis Inferno - Thorpe Park
4. Stealth - Thorpe Park
5. Flying Fish - Thorpe Park
6. Wickerman - Alton Towers
7. Th13teen - Alton Towers
8. The Swarm - Thorpe Park
9. Nickelodeon Streak - Pleasure Beach
10. The Smiler - Alton Towers

Honourable Mention: