• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

You've seen the nemesis model now it's oblivions turn!!!!

That's very informative but it's the wrong chain (super cools to see John back when he was younger tho lol) it's the grab chain that pulls you around the curve that's puzzling me^^
ah i see, there is a claw like thing on the right boggie (may be only rear or both) i believe, I can't find a picture but you can see it when waiting in the block brakes, it is a light grey look and pivots.

sorry about the double post but in attraction scources pov you can just make out the back half of it here:

1709574720832.png
edit:
I found an image showing them from a differnt angle, I have tried to draw what i recall the parts looking like pivoting round the black dot (although poorly with a mouse):

1709575061666.png

Last edited:
sorry about the double post but in attraction scources pov you can just make out the back half of it here:

1709574720832.png
edit:
I found an image showing them from a differnt angle, I have tried to draw what i recall the parts looking like pivoting roung the black dot (although poorly with a mouse):

1709575061666.png
Epic thanks^^